Chapter 21: The Honeymoon part 2

AGAIN, THIS CHAPTER IS PARENTAL GUIDANCE.

*******

He pushed me inside the house. I can taste the cigarette in his mouth. I gasp and I need more air.

“Bruno. . .” I whimper his name. I am fighting for dominance, but I know I can't win. Bruno is so strong. He pinned me on the wall and ripped off my robe. Slowly, he removed his.

Both of us are panting heavily on our way to our bedroom.

“Bruno...” I whispered his name again. But he did not stop. I put a lot of strength and pushed him on the bed. He lays there completely naked. So beautiful that words could not describe. “I love every minute with you, and I am sorry if I gave you the impression of being homesick a while ago. Allow me to compensate...”

I jumped on top of him, and I can see it in his eyes that he was shocked. I traced his jaw line with my tongue and I felt his muscle tighten. I felt him harden between my legs.

“Settle down sailor.” I whispered. I smacked my lips on his again. While we're locked at each other, I let my hands do other thing. Slowly, I lifted my body and held his manhood and guide it inside me. His muscle tighten, I gasp. I am on top of him, and I've never done this before. I closed my eyes. I don't know how to move.

Bruno must've noticed.

“Relax sweetheart. Just press your body, on my body. Do it slowly...” Bruno whispered.

He put his hands on my waist. Slowly, he lift me up, then pull me down. The sensation is different.

“Just like that baby...” He said under his breaths.

Still holding my waist, slowly, I followed his instruction. I lifted my weight, then push myself down. My palms are rested on his chest. I thrust slowly. I opened my eyes and met Bruno's. He is watching my expression. He let go of my waist and put his hands on my breast.

“Tilt your body, relax, put your hands on my knees.” I did what he said. I let myself concentrate on what I am doing to pleasure my Bruno.

And the moment is so silent. Just the sound of his heavy breaths and mine. The sound of our love making.

“Elsa...” He pulled my back and I balled my hands into fist. Banged his chest, and he exploded inside me. I rested my face on his chest. Listening to his heavy panting. I smiled.

“I am so sorry I made you feel that way. Believe me. I love this place and out little love nest—”

“Shh...” And he pulled me closer to him for a hug.

“Thank you.” And I drifted off to sleep.

I am still laying on top of Bruno. He's awake and watching me sleep. Never bothers to put me beside him.

“Hey.” He greeted. Tucking the lose hair to my ear.

“I sleept all night on top of you?” I asked. He chuckled.

“Nah. Just a couple of hours.” He answered.

“I'm sorry. I am too heavy.” I tried to roll off him, but he stopped me.

“Brunito is still young, as much as I would like to have a daughter, I would love to spend more time with him.”

“What do you mean?” I shifted my weight so I am staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

“That, we should plan our family.”

“We just had sex, and that is not planned. Lets see what God will give us.” I gave him a kiss and rolled beside him.