..::..Just Hand Me a Pacifier..::..

A/N/: First, a few warnings. Well they're not actually warnings butttt, ug just read!

1, There will be some OOCs here, gomenasai! (OOC: Out of Character)

2, There are 7 Arcobaleno but I counted Lal Mirch and Bermuda, so I’m saying there’s 9

3, There have been uncertainties about Mammon/Viper’s gender. Mostly on polls and such is it voted that he’s male. Well I think he’s a she, so in this story Mammon is female

4, You won’t understand who Checker Face or Bermuda, as well as the Vindice’s secrets are if you have not yet finished the manga. So if you haven’t read the manga yet, please do so before you start reading, or else you’ll be terribly lost.

5, This is a Katekyo Hitman Reborn story so if you don't want to be COMPLETELY lost, I suggest you go watch it!

6, Horrible grammar and stupid mistakes

Ok, enjoy!

..::..Just hand me a Pacifier..::..

Prologue

To say they were surprised would be an understatement. They are completely shocked. There, in front of Vongola Decimo and his guardians, stood a man that dons a mask with an iron hat with a checkered design partially drawn on and a metal eye-mask, as well as a slight smirk on the face. The mask also has a scar on its left cheek and a checkered pattern on its right cheek. He also carries a cane and wears a dark trench coat. His name is Checker Face, The Man with the Iron Hat as well as the Tri-ni-set Administrator.

“W-what did you say…?” The young Vongola Decimo, Sawada Tsunayoshi, stuttered. Checker Face simply chuckled in response.

“I shall say it once more than, there is an tenth Arcobaleno.” All the Vongola gaurdians, as well as the current and present Arcobaleno’s eyes widened. Checker Face smirked and carried on. “Yuni the Sky, Reborn the Sun, Verde the Lightning, Colonnello the Rain, Skull the Cloud, Viper the Mist, and Fon the Storm. Those seven are the current Arcobaleno generation. Lal Mirch was supposed to be the Rain but Colonnello interfered, so she’s now the Corrupted, but an Arcobaleno none the less, the eighth. Bermuda was the former strongest Arcobaleno of his generation, but he did not turn out like the Vindice so he’s still considered an Arcobaleno, the ninth.” Decimo gulped, letting his next words come out stuttering.

“T-then w-who’s the-?”

“Tenth?” Checker Face interrupted with a smirk on his face. Decimo gulped once more and nodded, but Checker Face didn’t find the need to answer right away so he just looked down and shrugged. He lifted his hand to his head and tilted his iron hat over his eyes. “No, that I don’t know. In the first generation of Arcobaleno the eight Arcobaleno, who is the tenth in this generation, was always quite…mysterious. She always avoided the topic of the Arcobaleno and never came to any meetings of such. Then one day, I completely lost track of her and I couldn’t even sense her presence any more. But now, here in the tenth generation, I sensed her a bit. Not the same Arcobaleno of course, but the pacifier instead. I can only assume she deemed it her own mission to pass the pacifier on before she died, and it went on like that until this generation. But now that I caught the presence of the pacifier, there’s no way I’m letting that Arcobaleno escape from me. But however, it seems these Arcobaleno have gotten smart and found a way to completely seal off their presence, along with their pacifiers. So now Vongola, Arcobaleno, this is a race to see who finds the tenth Arcobaleno first. Because believe me, when I get my hands on that Arcobaleno, then I will have enough to power to overrule the world.” All eyes widened at this.