Capitolo Due ..::..

..::.. Just Hand Me a Pacifier- Capitolo Due ..::..

 ..::..Eri’s P.O.V..::..

It was after school and Aki and I were on top of the rooftop, and I once again was doodling, hoping to draw something that might help us. The door suddenly burst open and Natsuko came out.

“Hey Natsu!” Aki greeted.

“Hey Aki, Eri. Found anything?” We both shook our heads. She groaned and sat next to us.

 “Our mission is impossible! I can’t believe that old hag send us to do this! She should’ve come and do it herself.” Aki complained.

“It’s only the first day Aki, you have to give it time.” Natsu said while I looked down at my now finished painting.

“Guys…check this out…” They both looked at me strangely before looking at the picture. It was a picture of a baby with a black suit, and black fedora. He was drinking tea and had a chameleon on the fedora.

“Is this the-? No way…” Natsu muttered.

“An Arcobaleno…”

“Ciaossu.” We heard and turned to see the exact same Arcobaleno, sipping tea. All eyes widened, Natsu’s especially.   

“Arcobaleno…” She muttered.

“You three seem to know of us. May I ask how?” He asked, eyeing us suspiciously. Natsu clenched her fists and her eyes widened in anger. Oh no…she’s about to lose her calm…

“Why wouldn’t we know of you pitiful beings?! The Arcobaleno use the pacifiers for only themselves! You’re disgraceful! You’re not meant to be carrying such a delicate and beautiful pacifier around your neck!” I face palmed. Natsu you freaking idiot!  The Arcobeleno frowned. I sighed and walked to him, bending down at his length.

“What is your name, Arcobaleno?”

“Reborn.” He answered simply. I smiled.

“Well Reborn-kun, let me introduce ourselves. I am Eri Furomoto, that over there with the pink hair is my sister, Aki Futomoto, and the one who went crazy is Natsuko Masahiro. We work for the 10th Arcobaleno you see, so we came here on a hidden mission that involves you guys and the Vindice, to protect the 10th. So if you would please forgive Natuko, she’s not entirely happy seeing any other Arcobeleno then the 10th. And I shall just mention that we are aware of the Arcobaleno chase. We came here to do something about it, but we cannot tell you what just yet. I’m sure you understand that if the 10th went into hiding it must be for a good reason, and it is, so we don’t trust people blindly.” Reborn lowered his head down slightly, as if thinking. I smirked. “But you’re also being warned, if you Arcobaleno and Vongola get in our way, then there will be serious consequences.” I walked away without a second word, followed by Aki and Natsu down the stairs and out the school. I can’t believe I told the truth and lied at the same time to Reborn…I wonder if he believes it all…if so, that could work in our favour very nicely…