Capitolo Quattro ..::..

..::..Aki’s P.O.V..::..

I flipped over the page of my new manga that I got. EEK, it’s so good! She was a girl….and he was a boy….  Can it get any more obvious? ( :P ) The door to Eri and I’s bedroom suddenly opened, revealing a wide-eyed Eri. I put the manga aside, it can wait… I walked up to her, reaching up to touch her cheek. Which was hard seeing as I was so, so short!

“Are you ok?” I asked slowly and softly. She suddenly smiled and laughed, but in a more disbelieving way. I narrowed my eyes.

“What did you do?” She took a deep breath and spat it all out at me.

“WellyouknowIwantedtodrawthescenerywhichIdidbutthenthatHibariplantapearedandtoldmehewasgoingtoeatmebut,um,nosothenwefoughtandIwonbutthenIkissedhischeekandcamehere!” I blinked then nodded, well, not like I understood a word she said so… She sighed. “Baka…” She said, walking over to the window, where a sunset was plastered into the scenery. I blinked, before some of the words of her incredibly fast sentence came back to me.

“WAIT! YOU KISSED HIBARI?!” I yelled. He quickly placed her hand over my mouth, making me incapable to speak.

“SH! It was on the cheek and I wasn’t thinking what I was doing, so drop it!” She said, releasing me and falling onto her bed. I smirked.

“Well today I made a new friend, and I’m going to tell you right now, I clearly dub him with the title ‘Teddy Bear’.” She sat up, raising an eyebrow.

“What? Make sense.” I shook my head and took my manga, starting to read again.

“His name’s Takeshi Yamamoto.” I said, her eyes going wide.

“I know him! He’s in my art class…weird guy I must say.” She said before going back to her thing, which was sketching on a free paper. I raised my eyebrow.

“Where’s you sketchbook?”

“Well it’s most probably on the roof of the school, or in Hibari’s possession. When I ran away from him, I didn’t really didn’t care. I just wanted to keep my head. I’ll get it back later.” She said simply, going back to her sketching. I went back to my manga. Where was I? Oh right! She was a girl….and he was a boy… Can it get any more obvious?

..::..Natsu’s P.O.V..::..

I stepped into my lonely apartment. The only other living thing in the apartment would be my pet chemise cat, but I only see him about once a week since he has a habit of disappearing. I neatly placed my book-bag down and made my way to the kitchen, preparing some food for myself as dinner.  I decided on fish. I don’t know why fish, I just wanted fish at this moment. After dinner I went up stair to get changed into my PJ’s. It was a long day… I dressed in my blue snowy long arm and legs pyjamas. I removed my glasses and brushed my long blonde hair, staring at my almost glowing pure blue eyes. I sighed, placing down my brush, leaning over the sink to stare at my eyes, well, more specifically, a small marking in my left eye…

..::..Eri’s P.O.V..::..

I lied in my bed, Aki fast asleep, thinking about the events of today. Why on Earth would I kiss Hibari? Only suicidal would dare! I stared up at the stars through the window, before my eyes went droopy, not noticing the shadowy figure pass by the window…

I woke up with a startle. I shook my head and looked up at my mother.

“Eri! School started 5 minutes ago!” My eyes went wide as I suddenly jumped up.

“And Aki?” I asked, noticing my sister missing.

“She went to school like 30 minutes ago; I thought you were with her!” I then, in a hurry, got ready for school and peddled as if my life counted on it. Which it most likely was, seeing as I’d have to see Hibari so early now… I came to a stop at the gate, the plant nowhere in sight. I sighed in relief as I slowly entered through the gate, only to be stopped by two weapons at my neck.

“You’re late, omnivore.” I smirked in victory. He acknowledges me as an omnivore now…hm…

Well sorry, plant.” I simply said, incapable of a good comeback at the moment. I could practically hear him frown. 

“You forgot this, baka.” He said, throwing my book bag forward, so that it was in sight. His tonfas were still at my neck, making me mentally gulp.

“I would appreciate it if you remove your death weapons from an innocent girl’s neck.” I said sweetly. He hesitated before removing them slowly, and I turned to look at him. He had a smirk plastered on his face and amused eyes. I raised an eyebrow. “And that look?”

“You’ve got an interesting sketch in your bag there.” He said, before walking past me and into the school. I was dumfounded for a second, before I suddenly remembered the sketch of Hibari. I blushed red and took my bag. I ran into the school as the bell suddenly rang, and I made my way to my next class.