Capitolo Tre ..::..

(I have decided on continuing this! But you should just note that the formalities that comes behind the name like -chan or -kun, I will not write them. I will only write the name, it's much easier) 

..::.. Just Hand Me a Pacifier - Capitolo Tre ..::..

..::..Aki’s P.O.V..::..

I skipped back home in happiness, well, because I was happy! My new manga was arrived while we were at school! Eri stayed at school to draw the scenery (boring) and Natsu went to the park with some girl named Kyoko.  I placed my hand behind my head and looked up, thinking. I can’t believe that old hag sent us to do her dirty work, ugg! And then Eri! I can’t believe she said all that! I mean, I know she’s silent most of the time but that doesn’t mean she can say anything she likes when she does talk! She could’ve blown our cover! Well actually… she did blow our cover! Now they know we have something to do with the 10th Arcobaleno and the Arcobaleno chase! What do we do?!

I stopped in my track when I heard hushed voices to my left. I only then noticed where I was. I was behind the Namimori shrine! How’d I get here?! I retreated back into the forests, more to the front of the shrine, so that I could listen. I’m not a eavesdropper!  I’m just an expert at listening to things I’m not supposed to.

“R-Reborn! What do you mean?” My eyes narrowed at the Arcobaleno’s name. There was a short pause.

“Those three new students have something to do with the 10th Arcobaleno. They said something about protecting her.” I sweat dropped. Noo…Eri said something…

“Protecting her?! That disrespectful girl is supposed to protect an Arcobaleno?! Tsk!” I sweat dropped at the harsh voice. He’s most likely talking about Eri… hehe.

“What should we do then?” Another voice said. Reborn stayed silent.

“I’ll need to talk to the other Arcobaleno first, but for now, just keep an eye on those three.” The Archobaleno told them, and I could practically feel them nod. “Let’s go, Tsuna.” Reborn said and walked away, followed by other footsteps. Slowly I peeked out from the tree, seeing two other figures. The one having longish grey hair and the other short black hair. The one with grey hair suddenly slammed his fist into his other palm in a sense of I got it!

“We can go confront them! Then Juudaime wouldn’t have to!” he said, and I frowned.

“Gokudera, you heard what the chibi said.” The other boy informed him, making him flinch.

“I didn’t ask for your permission, Baseball-freak! I’m doing this for Juudaime!” And with that, now dubbed ‘Gokudera ‘, stomped away, leavin, now dubbed ‘Badeball-freak’, alone. I giggled as I stepped out into the opening, baseball-freak looking in my direction and eyes wide. I waved my hand, dismissively.

“What’s with the face? Are you really that surprised that I don’t know your name? Are you like, super popular or something? It’s my first day, give me a break.” I said, amusingly. He nervously laughed and scratched the back of his neck, before straightening up with his ‘normal’ face.

“Haha, I’m Takeshi Yamamoto.” He told me and I hummed.

“I’m Aki Futomoto.” I scratched my head in annoyance. “I come from Planet Earth (I think) and I have a little sister, Eri Futomoto. But she’s like way taller than me! Like this.” I said, raising my hand in the air, trying to determine where Eri’s height would be compared to mine.  I then shook my head and looked up to see him laughing. My eyes widened. He looked so cute, like I could hug him. And surprise, surprise! I then ran to him and hugged him, leaving him speechless.

“You’re so cute~! Like a teddy bear! I’m not giving you a choice, from now on we’re friends!” I then stepped back and hopped a little.

“You can call me Aki if you want, can I call you Takeshi?” He hesitated but nodded, still dazed. I smiled brightly and hugged him. “Then it’s settled! From now on we’re like best friends! Hehe!”  

..::..Natsu’s P.O.V..::..

My eyes were wide at the scene. Kyoko was standing next to me, laughing nervously as her older brother, Ryohei Sasagawa, was busy killing a tree. I sweat dropped as he just continued to punch the life out of the tree. I took a few steps closer to Kyoko and whispered to her.

“Is he ok?” She nervously laughed but nodded.

“Yeah…he’s just like that…” I laughed but nodded. I looked around until I spotted an ice cream cart. “Hey, let’s go get some ice cream, my treat!” She smiled brightly.

“Sure!” I then looked to her brother.

“Hoi, Sasagawa!” He then finally looked up and noticed me.

“Huh…” He blinked in confusion. “Who are you?” I giggled.

“I’m Natsuko Masahiro, I’m a new student that arrived today. Also a new friend of Kyoko. I just wanted to know if you want to join us for some ice cream?” His eyes lit up immediately. He punched the air above him.

“ETREME~!” I giggled.

“I’m taking that as a yes, come on.” With that I bought Kyoko a plain strawberry, double scooping of mint chocolate for her brother and for myself vanilla with strawberry syrup. Kyoko and I sat on a bench while her brother was running around, shouting about the greatness of chocolate. I leaned to her and whispered.

“This is what happens if you feed sugar to an already sugar-high person.” She giggled but nodded. Sasagawa suddenly stopped, staring at something in the distance behind us. Kyoko and I looked around to see a big bulldog chewing at a Chihuahua. Sasagawa growled and stepped closer to the scene. Uh-oh…

..::..Eri’s P.O.V..::..

I was sitting on the roof, staring at the clear clouds while my hands did the works. I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes in an attempt to relax, not knowing that only momentarily it would be erupted.

“What are you doing here, herbivore?” My eyes flinched, even if they were closed. I kept my eyes closed, and didn’t say anything in attempt to ignore me. “I’ll bite you to death.” A smile plastered its way on my face and I started laughing, opening my eyes and looking at him.

You want to bite me to death? Pft. You call me an herbivore, a plant eater, when you yourself are a plant. A plant who may look tough, but after a herbivore gets it, then it doesn’t even have the decency to fight back.” His glare got deeper, staring right into my soul. He lifted his tonfas, and I smirked. I quickly put the sketch pad down and jumped, barely missing the attack intended to the head. I quickly reached into my skirt, pulling out two twin daggers, which were gleaming with light. The blades were sharp and curled, making it better for slicing. He tried to hit me with both tonfas, but I countered by holding up both my daggers. I smirked and placed more pressure on my right arm, pushing his left arm back. I leaned closer to his left ear and whispered.

“You’ll all talk but no bite, and you said you were going to bite me to death. I don’t see how tonfas are biting, care to explain?” He frowned and sung at me with his right leg, but I merely jumped over in a backflip, landing behind him. I placed my arms around his neck, blades to the side of his neck.

“You know, I don’t get how you’re aloud with such dangerous weapons in the school. You’re lucky….” He stayed silent, probably in a daze by me catching him off guard. I smirked and leaned over to his ear. “You should remember this for next time. I’m not an herbivore, I’m an omnivore. Able to eat worthless plants like you and big shot rookies at the same time.” I smiled at his silence before doing the total unexpected. I kissed his cheek before running away and jumping off the building, my sketch book and book bag (with the drawing of Hibari still inside) lay forgotten as I disappeared and went home.