Chapter 9

Zack's P.O.V

I was with Samantha in my office and I was carrying a heavy box full of files

then I forgot my key was on my pocket.

"Sam can you get the key on my pocket." I said.

"What? Why me?" She said.

"Well I could grab them myself if you'd carry these boxes." I answered.

"Fine..." She said.

She started rumbling on my pocket.

"I can't find it." She complained.

"It's there. I was sure I have it, I know I put it there." I said

"Fine"she grumbled as she reached down more.

She rumbled into my pocket until she grabbed something that made my eyes widen in shock.

"Oh! I think I found it!" She squealed.

Oh God! She was gently touching it maybe trying to figure out what it is. My wolf purred in what my mate was doing and it was also turning me on.

"Oh God! make her stop! unless you want me to pounce on her! MAKE HER STOP!" My wolf panicked.

She gently squeezed it making me gasp quietly. My wolf was overwhelmed with the feeling of lust.

"I think this key gotten soft yet got hard in a matter of seconds." She said confused.

I was humored by her remark she is so innocent...my innocent little mate.

"Oh mmm sh*t this is sweet torture." My wolf stated.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

She looked shocked and she gently pulled it.

"Is something wrong Zack?" She asked me looking at my eyes directly

"No no no nothing's wrong." I said hurriedly.

I can feel my body heating up, this can't keep on I might scare her if ever I go wolf.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah..."I said unsure of what to say to her

"What's the problem Zack tell me." She said demandingly.

I can't help but to follow her...she's my mate.

"It's just that your holding another key sweetheart,your holding "my key", not the key to the closet room" I said huskily.

She hurriedly removed her hand from my pocket and looked down at the floor. She was blushing really hard her cheeks were so red.

"I'm so so sorry...i-i d-didn't mean it to happen...honestly!" She said.

"It's okay sweetheart it was just an accident"I said.

"I'm still sorry." She said.

"It's okay sweetheart look at me." I said to her.

But she kept her head down so I gently lifted her chin up.

"I'm not mad okay? it's alright okay?" I said.

She finally was looking at my eyes and I was too caught up in the moment. I feel like I was getting hypnotized by her gaze.I leaned in closer to her and claimed her lips. She seemed shocked at first but she was kissing me back.

I was trying to get entrance in her mouth but she kept on ignoring me. My wolf slightly growled making her gasp. I entered my tongue in her mouth as I deepen the kiss.

She was first to let go. My wolf whimpered at that. Why did she move back.

"I'm sorry that was a mistake..." She said wiping her lips.

Didn't she felt the sparks as we kiss?

Is she rejecting me?

Those 5 words deeply hurt me. I need to tell her soon. I have to explain everything to her. But what if she didn't want to be tied down with someone like me? What if I scared her away. I can't handle it. I want her and I need her to be with me. .Oh Moon Goddess help me.

"Get your things were going home" I said coldly.

"O-okay"she said.

She hurriedly fixed her things up and grabbed her bag and went for the door.

"Let's Go." I said coldly.

"I'll take the cab home Sir." She said as she dashed out of the room leaving me behind.