Chapter 11

Zack's P.O.V

I went to the office a little early...of course even though we had a little misunderstanding I still wanna see her face...

I went to the kitchenette to see if she was there.

I was right but she was with someone a He.

They were laughing together.

They seem happy and comfortable with each other.

My wolf growled at jealousy

"why is our mate with him?!?"my wolf said.

"I don't like him near our mate"he complained.

"well do you think i like him near her too?"I asked

"no but do something!"he said.

Then I saw them hugged and I saw that guy kissed her forehead...

"I'm gonna rip him apart"he said.

"let me out!"he demanded.

"no I can handle this"i said

"no I need to rip him apart,I need to take my mate away from him"he said.

"no we can't take that risk of someone finding out" I said.

"ehem!"I interrupted.

They were about to greet me when I interrupted again.

"I don't pay you to have little chitchats,if you want to have that chitchats of yours go home! and never come back here. this serves as a warning to you,get back to work!"I said looking at that guy who kissed my mate.

"that guy is so on my kill list"my wolf said.

The guy immediately left.

"and I don't pay you for flirting and bitching around the office! get back to work!"I yelled.

she was looking down.

"why did you yell at mate?!?!?"he yelled while growling

"you called her a b*tch and a flirt!!!"he yelled

oh God! im so stupid...I was about to apologize but...

"excuse me sir I have to go to the comfort room"she said.

I saw her face...she was crying...I made her cry...I felt a pang in my chest...she is crying.

"you are an idiot! If this is how you handle taking care of mate then it's better if she will just be mine not ours!"he yelled.

My wolf was furious he kept growling

"grrrr...such an idiot!!!! an effin idiot!"he yelled.

"I'm sorry"I said

"don't apologize to me! Apologize to mate! I can't believe your an alpha"he said.

I went down and tried to find her.

"excuse me sir"he said

This guy was the one that kissed her.

"The things that you said to her were not true she was my friend plus we were just talking she comforted me because I was giving up on courting the girl I like which is carol not her.....she takes her job seriously...i talked to her often I know how she loves her job but in what you said to her she might let this job go....you can fire me if you think im wrong...and she wanted me to tell you she went home already"he explained.

"I'm sorry about what I said"I apologized

"don't apologize to me because those were true but the things you said to her were definitely wrong"he said.

"your right...you are?"I said.

"alex"he said.