Peroxide Kisses

A/N: warning - there's a blowjob at the end of this chapter!! you might be able to tell but I'm all about smut, but if you aren't you can skip the end of this chapter. I will warn you before you right before the smut starts!
p.s, you guys are great, I'm so glad you all liked the last chapter. (:

   Phil's whole body heated after the contact. Sure, he had kissed Dan before, but he didn't have the slightest memory of it. Their first sober kiss, at least it was Phil's.
   Dan was smiling like an idiot, still dazed over Phil's soft lips. Dan knew he was only tipsy, not too drunk to lose control over his mind and body.
   "How many drinks did you have?" Phil asked, pushing his hair out of his face. They were still in the dark alleyway, the only light was a distant street lamp. It was freezing outside, and Dan was still huddled up in Phil's jacket, his hand bleeding noticeably  from the fall.
   "I dunno," Dan fumbled back into Phil, leaning his full weight against him. His head fell on Phil's collar bone. "Only three shots, of vodka maybe?" His eyes remained red and blotchy from crying, but he wasn't wearing any makeup.
   Phil pulled away from Dan and examined his hand. The gash was long and thick, and extended all along his palm. There must've been broken glass. The blood was smeared all across his hand.
   "C'mon, baby," Phil put his arm around Dans waist, emerging out from the alleyway. Phil eventually caught a cab to his flat.
   Phil hoped Dan wouldn't be too drunk to remember, too drunk to control his actions. He hoped he didn't regret kissing him, or coming home with him. Phil hoped Dan wouldn't mind his constant use of pet names. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't probably admit it to himself until now, he was obsessed with Dan. He thought about him day and night, everything reminded him of Dan.

  Dan and Phil arrived at Phil's flat, the air was warm and inviting oppose to the outside. Phil took off his shoes and Dan did the same, following Phil down the hall and into the bathroom.
  "Let's get you cleaned up," Phil murmured as he dug through the bathroom cabinet. He pulled out hydrogen peroxide and bandages, and Dan immediately winced.
"No, no Phil," he shook his hands out in front of him. "The peroxide, it will sting."
Phil felt bad, but he needed the clean Dans gash. He gestured for Dan to come closer as he started running water from the sink.
Phil could properly see Dans wound now, in the light of the bathroom. The skin was torn open, there were bits of gravel and dirt in the wound. He could tell it was bleeding a lot, red stained all over Dans hand and under his fingernails. He took Dan close and held his hand underneath the running water, gently taking out stuck rocks and dirt. Dan looked away into Phil's shoulder.
"Your fine, it looks better already," Phil smiled against Dan. After rinsing it with the water thoroughly, he pet Dans hair with his empty hand. "Okay, babe, I'm going to put some peroxide on the cut, okay? It will only a hurt a little," Phil hushed Dan as he poured a small amount of the hydrogen peroxide over Dans wound, as it went in the cut and bubbled as it killed the bacteria. Dan gave a small whimper, but nothing else.
"See? That wasn't bad," Phil wrapped the bandage around Dans palm a couple of times and cut it. "Perfect."
"You should be a doctor," Dan laughed, eyes closed. He leaned into Phil while laughing, eventually obtaining the kiss he was reaching for. It was slow and sweet just like the last one, Dan smiled into it and nibbled lightly on Phil's bottom lip.

Dan and Phil eventually found themselves in Phil's bedroom, Dan all over the other boy. He sat on Phil's lap with his legs wrapped around Phil's torso, sitting against the headboard of the bed. Phil's tongue eventually found its way into Dans mouth, feeling it's way around and playing with Dans tongue carefully.
   Phil had squeezed Dans thigh lightly as they kissed, causing Dan to release a small moan against Phil's lips. It was barely audible, but Phil heard it and felt it on his mouth. Phil couldn't deny it was a turn on, he bet the younger boy was loud in bed.

   Dan, now almost completely sober, had butterflies in his stomach. Sure, he was a stripper. He danced on men everyday, hell, he got paid for it. But no one ever touched him. No one ever gripped his thigh, kissing him softly with passion. Dan never had feelings for anyone, so this was foreign to him. But ever since Phil had stumbled into his VIP room, Dan knew he was all he wanted.