Chapter five: it's okay

* Heey guys, I kept my promise by updating fast and with a longer chapter, so I hope you've been looking forward to it .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀ 

Guilt hit Jungkook like the truck; did he just make his husband blind?

"Y-You're lying," Jungkook said desperately. It can't be true.

"I'm not, Jungkook," Jimin said softly and he reached for the younger into a hug.

"No," Jungkook muttered. I just made him blind. I did it. I made Taehyung – my husband – blind. "NO!" he screamed frustrated. "THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!" Tears flowed out of his eyes, pushing his friend away from him. Jimin tried calming him down, but he seemed to be completely blinded by fear that he couldn't hear him. Even doctors and nurses entered the room in high speed after Jungkook's outbreak and had to hold him down on the bed as he attempted to get out of it. He struggled out of their grips, until the professionals decided to give him some calming injection, and he stopped struggling after a minute or so.

Jimin came up to him again and caressed his face. "It's okay Jungkook, I know you're in pain right now, but please just calm down and you'll see your husband soon," Jimin soothing voice said right before the moment the injection made him fall asleep.

Jungkook's eyes were slowly opening again after he regained consciousness again. When his squinted eyes scanned the room he was alone. Jimin must've gone outside, and maybe even Hoseok's here as well.

The male grunted as he tried sitting up, but his body was aching. Was it this painful before? I don't remember feeling that much pain earlier, he thought to himself confused. After five minutes of getting out of bed slowly and carefully, he finally managed to stand, but even just so his leg was hurting. He limped towards the door and opened it; further away on a comfy sofa was his friends, Jimin and Hoseok, curled up together. Their eyes were closed, and Jungkook assumed they were sleeping.

As the male limped further to find a nurse, he spotted one not too far away and sped up. "Excuse me-" he started, but the nurse cut him off.

"Mr, I need you to go back to your room," she yelled right away sternly when he saw his condition.

Frustrated of not having seen Taehyung in hours, he felt like going crazy. "I want to see my husband!" he shouted.

"You'll have to wait until the nurse assigned to your room is coming to check on you; you're not allowed to leave your room without permission, so please retreat," she strictly said whilst grabbing his arm to help him, and forcefully leading him back to his room. "I'll call on your nurse," she said right before leaving. Guess I have no choice than to wait, he sighed as he crashed his head on the pillow, waiting for the nurse to come back.

"I didn't expect you to wake up so early Jungkook-ssi," the same nurse from earlier that injected his calming injection and made him fall asleep. He tried not to look too long at her for the temptation of sending her a glare, and rather ignored it. "I want to see-"

"Yes, Taehyung-ssi?" she asked friendly as she checked her list. Jungkook nodded whilst the corner of his mouth slightly moving. Just hearing his name was enough to make him smile and calm down. "He's still unconscious I'm afraid," she announced.

Jungkook stared up at her right away. "I still want to see him," he glared. He was not allowing anyone to stop him from wanting to see his husband after a horrible accident.

"I can understand that, but please Jungkook-ssi, don't you understand the situation? Your husband is hurt and is unconscious whilst you're hurt as well. Please rest, and I promise you I'll notify you immediately when I hear a change of him, is that all right?"

Jungkook sent her an angry glare. "How is that all right? I want to see him now! I don't care if I'm not in a good condition, how am I possibly worse than him? I just want to see him."

The nurse noticed the tears in his eyes, truly seeing his sincere in his eyes, and desperation. "Fine, I'll get you a wheelchair as you're not allowed to move yet," she declared and disappeared, but quickly came back with the wheelchair. She helped the male to get in the chair, and then finally guided him to Taehyung's room.

When they quickly made it inside the room, Jungkook rolled himself towards the bed where his husband was lying, still beautiful like art. The dark haired male was quick to notice the bandages around his head, covering his eyes; the rest of his face looked flawless except from some scratches and a little bruised lip. "Can you please give me a minute?" Jungkook asked as he glanced at the nurse over his shoulder, waiting for her to leave him alone with the love of his life. 

Jungkook reached for his hyung's hand with his and squeezed it softly whilst stroking the arm gently with the other. "Taehyung," Jungkook began with a whisper, "I'm so glad we made it out alive. I'm so happy to see you breathing. It's a blessing, really. You deserve to survive accidents like these." Jungkook started to chuckle silently. "We've been through so much, haven't we? I mean, first your friends abandoned you because of a mistake and a misunderstanding, and I fell for you, also making it harder for you. Then after we graduated, I became an asshole because I was too scared to tell you, or anyone, anything, and treated you so badly you thought I actually didn't love you anymore. I felt so horrible when you confessed that, but when we finally could get married, I felt like I was living my life to the fullest.

"You make me so happy Taehyung. Just by looking at you makes my mood go up immediately. I love you so much it literally hurts." Jungkook lifted up Taehyung's hand and kissed it softly before continuing to stroke it again. "I love you," he whispered again, "I know it's going to be tough from now on. I heard about your condition – not being able to see again." Jungkook fell silent. He was trying so hard to hold back his tears, but he couldn't hold them in anymore. His tears broke out, breaking out of his force. The tears hit Taehyung's hand and rolled down towards the bed sheet. "Hyung," the boy whimpered, "hyung, I'm so sorry," he cried his heart out. "It's my fault! I made you blind hyung," Jungkook sobbed, "how do I keep on hurting you? I've made you suffer so much! I'm so sorry hyung, I really am. If I weren't so sleepy and stupid, you wouldn't be lying here. I could've avoided that truck driver-" Jungkook suddenly interrupted himself. He sat completely still. The truck driver. Jungkook stared at the wall, trying to think what he heard earlier. Where was he? Wasn't he in coma? Jungkook's blood was boiling in anger. This is his fault as well, he thought whilst clutching his fists that had stopped touching Taehyung. "That son of a b-"

"Jeon Jungkook, watch your language!" scolded a voice before he could finish his sentence. He didn't even have to turn around to know who the noisy male was.

"Keep your voice down Jimin, Taehyung's sleeping right there," the other male scolded his boyfriend.

"Jimin," Jungkook muttered, still staring straight ahead on the wall like he saw ghost standing there, "do you know anything about the truck driver?"

Jimin hesitatingly sighed whilst glancing at him unsurely. "Just that he works at some company with those liquid barrels, but I don't know what he do, and that he's in coma."

Jungkook glanced over his shoulder; only then the two males standing further away could see his angry face that looked to be ready to kill someone. Just by witnessing it made the males shaken. "What room?"

"I-I don't know," Jimin replied, still anxious by the younger's strange behaviour, "Jungkook, are you okay? Why are you asking about him?" He waited before continuing. "Do you...?" The corner of Jungkook's mouth moved upwards in a smile the two males had never seen on him before. For a split second, Jimin thought he could see the evil that was hidden in his fragile heart. 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

* What do you think will happen next? Thank you for reading everyone! Don't forget to vote & comment; have a nice day/evening .xx *