SOON TO BE PUBLISHED

Dealing with The Right Amount of Pain

Author's note: Sooo... don't worry, I've got the best gift in the next chapter! c; Thank you for all those who helped me stop plagiarizing this story. For the others who didn't know, some peeps copied my story and I don't want it to be repeated again.

I was supposed to update tomorrow because we'll be having our half-day but I was in the mood to write.... ;)

WINNER:

@1xXPAULAXx1 story == "Ghettowood High: A Langston higgins story" thank you for your statue hahaha! xx 

special mention

When a girl is used to getting hurt, she won’t know how it feels when a guy starts to appreciate her, so she ends up pushing him away."

@ellahoe who made my day because she wants to eat me. HAHAHAHAH ;) thank you and ily for that xx

@iAMeiz @JazzyIsDaBest @Blabbercat @_lilmissCamCam_ @julieramundsen @paatriiciaa13 - I did try but they weren't replying. @kia10111 @k3lly4nne @Love_Jen @Rocenvale @LouiseCCamplin @oreofreak13 @SeaBlue449 @_sanguine - I LOVE YOUR KILLING METHODS TO EVEY.

Didn't get your name mentioned? Try again on the next activity. :) 

Do vote + comment, I love you mates! Aye? Aye! 

OH, AND PLAY THE MUSIC ONCE I TELL YOU TO. THE LYRICS SUITS JULIENNE'S FEELINGS.

- a t h e n a

***************************************************************

Why was it, whenever something breaks your heart, another thing will come along to double the pain? Was the heart breaker unsatisfied that they had to make the pain last? What was it that they gain from broken hearts?

Life was never fair.

To say that I was surprised would be the biggest understatement of my whole life.

No, I didn’t expect a certain woman to visit me. I could only assume one thing. She was Mason’s mother. Why would they start appearing in times of unsettling moments? Where was Mason’s mother before? Why were there so many secrets to be kept?

Wasn’t it better to just free yourself and tell someone so that you may be able to feel more?

Questions, questions, questions, and I want an answer.

Too bad no one will give me one. Not in this state.

“Um…” I trailed off as I stared at the woman with kind blue eyes. She had the same brown hair with Mason and I couldn’t help but see the naturally made resemblance. Mason looked like his mother than of his dad. Weird stuff was that most of his siblings were blonde and he was the only one who was able to cope up with his mom’s hair.

Mason’s eyes trained on me as he observed my reaction. He looked well… off. He wasn’t on his usual behavior self and I had no idea why.

“I guess it is kind of rude when my son didn’t introduce me.” The woman came near me and sat to the chair besides the hospital bed. “I’m Carlson, Mason’s mom. I’m not sure if he talked about me before but I’m glad to meet you.”

What surprised me was her genuine smile. She didn’t know I was Mason’s fake fiancé and she certainly had no idea that we were on bad terms since a few days ago.