SOON TO BE PUBLISHED

Our Own Little Secret

Author's note: The new updating schedules are posted in my profile. c:

winner; @funnytastic

special mentions: @ArtimisGrace @Floatsum @Miss_Misty @Loustahgram @Vish4ever

1 more thing: If you think this story is unrealistic then welcome to my world. I saw someone saying how unrealistic Mason's and Julienne's love is for each other when they were 10. Look, they were KIDS for crying out loud. They believe in that kind of love.

Play the music once I tell you ;) 

-athena xx

**************************************************************

His again?

When did I ever become his, anyway? I was never his on the first place but we all know what Julian was like. He was possessive in his own way. He was cocky, stupid, arrogant, and everything a typical hot guy possess.

After everything that has happened, I wanted to say yes. There was a part of me, however, that I couldn’t quite place.

“No.” I said with a smile.

To say that Mason/Julian looked shocked was the biggest understatement of the world. “No?” He repeated again as if he couldn’t believe it.

I know he wasn’t used to being rejected. I wasn’t denying him because he had hurt me – well, partly. I rejected the offer for things to cool down and I still want to know if the things that we had were real.

I didn’t want him to like me because he thinks it was forbidden. I didn’t want him to love me because he thinks I helped him in his past. I want him to love and like me of who I am.

“Can we try and slow things down?” I asked him, taking the promise ring on my palm and then I wore it. “I’ll still keep this though.”

Julian laughed and I detected something from his voice. It was as if he was planning on something.

He quickly put aside the book and leapt at me. He was a sexy beast after all. He pinned me down the bed with an animalistic grin. Yep, he was totally thinking of something.

“Mason?”

“Yes, baby doll?” He smirked at me, looking amused.

“What’s with that smirky face of yours?” I said nervously.

“I don’t know…” Julian started to kiss my shoulders then bury his face on my neck. “I think I have a way for you to say yes.”

I raised an eyebrow at him although he couldn’t see me. “And what is that?”

He didn’t answer. Instead, he started to press featherlike soft kisses on my forehead to my cheeks then to my collarbone which instantly got me frozen. He caressed my arms and I sighed contentedly. Julian teased the corner of my lips to which I gasped.

Suddenly, he wasn’t that slow anymore. He was being fast, roughly almost shoving me to his as I let my hands explore the planes of his chest. He let out a guttural groan when I tried to push his shirt up. If I thought I was fast, he was faster than me. Julian pushed his fingers up my chest and then down to my tummy.

I giggled as he touched my bare stomach.

“Such cute sound,” He groaned once again before attacking my lips with his. He parted my mouth and swept his tongue around mine. I flushed embarrassingly but he only held my wrists up above my head.