Chapter 3

Ryder's POV==============€£¥$

"Okay Ryder lift your shirt and prepare for the wetness." Layla said. Today momma are finding out what my peanuts are. Today Jesse was supposed to be here but he's running late. Today I write HIM a letter and sent HIM pictures of his kids along with all the proof he will need to prove I was pregnant with his babies.

"I warmed that shit up this time." I said laughing at her.

"Damn, you always ruin the fun." she said laughing.

"Okay stop the chit chat and tell my how I am shopping." Momma said.

"Shit that stuff is still cold." I said looking down at my baby belly it has grown double what it was when I found out last week about the pregnancy.

"Haha, now lets get down to business shall we." Layla said smearing that stuff all over my swollen belly.

"Man look how big they are now. they don't look like peanuts anymore." momma said. She was right they looked so......... so human. Real. Mine.

"Okay, so here is baby A and it is a ..... boy. Baby A is a boy see hims boy parts. Woo big boy. Okay so baby B is a ....... Well I would say identical twin boy. And baby C is a baby girl oh how sweet she's sucking her thumb." Layla said but all I kept hearing was boy, boy, boy.

"Two boys and a girl. I finally get a girl to spoil." Momma said giggling.

"I guess I'll start packing." I said cleaning the gel off my stomach.

"Ryder..." momma started but I stopped her.

"No momma I got this." I said leaving them alone. I was determined to do the right thing. I decided to sit down and write the letter first.

Callum,

Man this is hard because I was hoping to never have to contact you. But unfortunately my luck is bad. So let me make this a little short and sweet. I'm pregnant with triplets two boys and a girl. For really. I wish to fuck it was a lie. I wish to fuck it wasn't me. But I am sending proof so you know my nightmare is real. I am tied to you for at least 18 years. I will be moving back to Blue Moon pack in a few weeks. I am requesting a few things from you. Please don't tell anyone yet. Please don't come around me with or with out the future Luna. We will go through your dad about visitation and everything. I can't be around you. I can't have you in my life and not be my mate. My life is hard enough as it is. Yours truly, Ryder

I folded it up and added it to the package that my mom was taking to him. Inside was pictures, doctors papers and parts of the history of male pregnancies in the history of werewolves. I sealed it up and took it to my moms room. I returned back and packed some of my stuff. Mom was taking it home with her. I graduated in a week and a half from school and then I had to leave my beach house.

"Ry my little momma where are you?" I heard the sound of home coming towards to me.

"JESSE." I yelled. Running out of my room and down the hall. I leaped into his arms and held on tight. I cried for all the times I wished he was there for all the times I thought of him I cried because I was now in his arms.

"Shhh.. baby. I'm here." he said hugging me close.

"Stupid hormones." I said sniffling.

"Look at you momma, you are glowingly big." he said laughing.

"I'm not their momma I'm their daddy." I said giggling.

"Whose all here?" he asked getting up and forgetting me.

"Me, mom and Layla." I said following him down the hall.

And there you have it mates. Perfect mates. My Jesse has found him mate in my crazy doctor Layla. I couldn't help but smile. They were perfect together.

"Jesse meet my crazy doctor Layla, Layla meet my best friend and rock Jesse." I said pulling momma out of the room while the two love birds got to know each other.

"That is amazing." Momma said laughing.

"I knew they would be perfect for each other. But now I'm going to lose him to the Red Rock pack." I said sadly.

"Layla could join Blue Moon pack." Momma said.

"Maybe." I said as the door opened and Payton walked in with a black haired girl with dark make up and dark clothes. Just his type. My brother found his mate.

"Momma, Ry, this is Ryan Mansfield my mate" Pay said proudly.

"It's nice to meet you. I said smiling at her. She really was perfect for him.

"Holy shit your pregnant." She said.

"Just a little." I said laughing.

"Oh my goodness." mom finally squealed.

"Run." I mouthed to her.

"Oh it's so nice to meet you I'm so glad to have you as part of our family." mom said in a rush.

"So where is Hay?" I asked Pay.

"He's still looking for his mate. I know she's there but he hasn't found her yet. We said it would be funny if it's Ryan's best friend Collins." Pay said.

"Was she not there when you two found each other?" I asked.

"Nope she was at work." he said laughing.

"So you staying with her pack?" I asked.

"No she was to come home with us when we go." he said.

"Well we have about a week and a half." I said.

"Oh yeah so what am I having?" He asked.

"Two nephews and a niece." I said smiling.

"Way to go bro. I'm happy for you." he said.

"Momma, Ry I'm home and I have brought someone with me." Hay yelled.

"Collins." Ryan yelled jumping up.

"Hell yeah, twins." the blonde said. she is perfect for Hayden.

"Hey Hay, congrats." I said smiling at him.

"Hey did you know your fat?" Collins asked me.

"Yep sure did." I said chuckling.

"He's pregnant with my grandsons and grand daughter. Hello dear, I'm Mia, Hayden's mom. And this is my youngest Ryder." momma said making me laugh at the surprised look on her and Hay's faces.

"Nephews?" Hay asked all happy.

"And a niece." I said shaking my head.

"There having a party with out us." Jesse said coming in the room with Layla.

It was sad to be in a room filled with mates people. My mom even looked sad because my dad wasn't here but at least she had someone to go home too.

We decided on a BBQ kind of a get to know you kind of thing. Mom cook steak, chicken and sausage kabobs. I found myself eating so much and having everyone watching me.

"Hey eating for four." I said in my defense.

"Your having triplets?" Collins asked. She is perfect for Hayden.

"I know that's three babies." Hayden said.

"I think I am going in to shower. I will be out in time for the movie." I said to Jesse and Layla.

"Okay." Jesse said.

I carried my plate inside and rinsed it before placing it in the dishwasher. I was going to miss this place for sure. After my shower I found a pair of Hay's sweats and on of Pay's shirts and headed out to watch a movie with the gang.

"We picked Saw and Saw 2." Pay said once I was in the living room. I hated scary movies and for some reason I felt like the seventh wheel. I hated that feeling.

"Did anyone make snacks?" I said hungry again but I wanted strawberries.

"We just ate." Jesse said.

"What you wanting?" momma asked.

"Strawberries." I said licking my lips.

"Anything else?" she asked getting up.

"Um....... Maybe a dark chocolate candy bar." I said.

"Is this a craving?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah they start out normal but go down hill after the third month and he is almost two." Layla said.

"Can you feel them move yet?" Jesse asked palming my belly.

"It's not a basketball." I said laughing.

"It's just so unreal." he said rubbing it like some people do a bald mans head.

"Man do I wish you guys had to go through this." I mumbled.

"I'm hear for you, Ry." he said hugging close. Layla play growled but I knew she was only playing. I have talked a lot about Jesse to her in the last week so she knows he is like my brother.

"I know and I will be counting in you once their born. I have no idea what I am doing." I said honestly letting my fear be known.

"We got your back." Hay said.

"And if dumb ass don't step up I'm going to kick his ass." Pay said.

"No I'm okay without having to deal with him." I said shaking my head.

"Here is the strawberries and a Milky Way." Mom said coming back from the store. Yummy strawberries.

"Thanks, mommy." I said snugging in with my quart of strawberries and the movie.

I think mom and I both feel asleep before the first person was murdered. I woke up in bed with no strawberries and no candy bar. I checked the time an it was almost morning. Momma and Jesse went home today.

I got up found a pair if shorts that fit and a giant tank top and put them on. I headed downstairs for my steak and eggs with a bowl of fruit and a tall glass of milk to take my prenatal vitamins with. As I maid my way into the kitchen I felt a thump in my belly that had me stop dead in my tracks. I started to freak when it happened again and again.

"What are you doing just standing there?" Mom asked walking up to me. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my belly.

"Is that normal?" I asked.

"Their moving. This is so sweet. I miss this." momma said off in her own little world already. I think Hay gets it from here but when he goes into his own little world he's there for a while.

"I take it that it's a good thing." I said sighing.

"Yes, yes it is. It's one if the best thing yet to come." She said smiling. Ugh I think I'm going to hate this whole being pregnant thing.

"What time are you leaving today?" I asked.

"I'm leaving after breakfast. Jesse is staying because he wants to help you and be with Layla. She has a whole house to pack find a new doctor and reschedule all her appointments. So Jesse will be here about a month and you will be home in two weeks." She said.

"Layla decided to join Blue Moon?" I asked. I couldn't call it my pack anymore even though I was a member for 17+ years and haven't been for about three months now or how ever long I am pregnant that is. But I'm going back for 18 more years.

"Yep so did the girls Ryan and Collins. So Alpha Glenn is going to have one big welcome party when Jesse and Layla come." She said smiling as she fixed my plate. I decided I needed to learn to cook. I would have three other people to provide for from now on.

"I'm happy for them all." I said honestly I was but it still hurt to see it and to hear it.

"Baby I know it's hard for you. I can see it in your face. I'm half tempted to take your brothers and their mates home now. I hate seeing you go through it but I'm not going to do that. You need to prepaid to see that where ever you are. You can't hide from it." she said handing me my plate.

"I know I can't buy its so in my face here and it hurts." I said with no emotions. I've schooled that part of me.

"I'm sure it is." She said sitting across from me.

"How about I send them home in a week? Give me one week to enjoy myself without having babysitters and without me having to deal with all the lovey dovey shit." I said.

"As long as Jesse will be here with Layla you've a deal they can come home with your daddy next week." She said smiling.

"I'm sure Jesse will be here." I said sighing. If those to stay at Layla's I guess it's not going to be so in my face.

Momma and I cleaned up. I helped her load her truck the best I could and made sure she had the envelope for HIM before she left. It was sad to see her go but I felt better knowing she was going home to daddy.

Before the beach got to crowded I went for a walk. Because of the ever growing beach ball under my shirt I didn't like leaving the house to much. I guess my summer is shot because I'm already showing and I have like four months to go.

Six months of being pregnant.Teaching my kids right from wrong. Going through all the first with them. First steps, first tooth first shift. We shift at age ten for the first time. First day if school and first kiss, date and first times. All those first I get to witness. Two and a half months ago half of those first came true for me. He stole my fist kiss my first time my first date. I hate him.

"Wow dude Kay off the burgers." Some guy said running past me. That was my cue to head home.

N/N: I'm so frustrated right now. Wattpad just has updates and I hate them. My iPhone just had updates and I'm beginning to hate it. Everything looks so flat. If this is short again I'm sorry. Next chapter we are going to here from HIM aka Callum. Enjoy.