Chapter 20

A/N: this is the last chapter before the epilogue so it is going to have a lot thrown into it and we will jump ahead a little from date night to the Alpha ceremony and then the end. Find out if they fully mate before the ceremony or wait.

Ryder's POV-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

My first ever date and it's with my mate that I have three kids with and have lost my v-card too. Now if we would have gotten married before this date I would say we were doing this all ass backwards.

"How do I look?" I asked the babies.

"You look amazing." Callum said from behind me. I could feel the blush make its way into my cheeks.

"Thank you so do you." I said smiling at him. He was wearing tight black jeans with a white button up long sleeve shirt while I wore gray tight skinnies with a black button up.

"The mom are on the clock so lets go." He said holding out his hand for me. I took it and followed him down the stairs leaving our pups sleeping.

He released my hand and motioned for me to stay. I wonder what the hell he is up too. When the door bell rang I was even more confused but I went to answer it anyways.

"Hello my love, these are for you." Callum said from the other side of the door. He handed me some carnations.

"Wow. You are amazing." I said blushing. We walked to the kitchen where a vase was waiting for me to place the flowers.

"I just want tonight to be everything you have ever wanted in a first date." he said smiling at me.

"So far so good." I said as we walked out the door. I froze at the sight in front of me.

"Are you okay with riding this?" He asked pointing to the motorcycle. He would ride that with me. Where people will see us? Wow.

"Yes, I would love to ride on that with you." I said smiling.

"Cool I haven't ride it all summer and now that summer is almost over I wanted to take you for a ride before is put it up again." he said getting on. He helped me on and then started it. It roared like a lion but purred like a kitten.

We took off making me giggle. I loved it. He started out fast but slowed down to a nice cruising speed. We past people we knew from our school people from the pack and just random people. He pulled into my favorite restaurant Zion's. It is expensive and Jesse and I would come here once a year after saving for a whole months of our allowance.

"Reservations for Lockhart." Callum said.

"It's says for two not four sir. would you like us to find you a table for four?" The host asked.

"No this is my date..' Callum said smiling but pissed.

"Oh I'm sorry, um....... well it seems they didn't put you on the reservations list." She said.

"I'd like to speak to your manager, now." Callum said not so calmly. I had to hold his hand to calm his wolf.

"It will be just one second, sir." she said smirking. I watched as she walked off.

"It's okay hon we could eat somewhere else." I said.

"No don't worry babe, I've got this." He said more calmly and he even smiled a genuine smile.

"Callum, hey man what's up?" Conway a guy from our pack said coming out of the kitchen area followed by the hostess.

"Well dude Ry and I came to have a dinner date with reservations and your hostess seems to have miss placed the reservations." Callum said with a smirk.

"Well let's see here, Lindsey I saw the reservations here myself when I started this afternoon. Did you delete them?" Conway asked.

"No sir, um... may I speak with you a second?" she asked now looking a little unsure.

"In a minute, Anna could you take Mr. Lockhart and his date to the sweethearts table with complimentary appetizers and drinks?" Conway asked a older waitress.

"Sure think. this way sirs." she said and grabbed two menus and headed towards the patio side of the restaurant. I had always wanted to eat out there. It over looks a pond with lights and a fountain.

"Thank you Anna." Callum said as she showed us a beautiful table that was right in the middle on the patio with the best view.

"Your welcome now enjoy." she said placing our menus down. Callum held the chair out for me an I sat. Once he was seated I picked up my menu and started to look it over. I already knew what I wanted. It's what I get every time I come.

"I'm sorry about that." Callum said sighing as he set his menu aside.

"Hon that was not your fault. I have learned that not everyone is going to agree with our life style and they will not approve of our relationship were or not." I said through mind link.

"Your right, but I'm okay with that." he said out loud.

"Hello my name is Hanson, are you ready to order?" the waiter asked.

"We would like to start off with the stuffed mushrooms and garlic cheese bread and cherry coke." Callum said surprising me by ordering my favorites.

"And for your main?" Hanson asked.

"I'll take the Texas size steak medium, baked potato and a bacon cheeseburger with everything on it and mayo and ketchup." Callum said handing him his menu.

"I would like the houses special pasta with extra sauce, a New York strip steak cooked medium well, a double baked potato and extra mushrooms and bacon with the potato." I said smiling up at him. He was shocked by all the food we ordered but he was only human after all.

"I'll be back with your drinks shortly." Hanson said.

They rest of dinner was great. No more homophobic bull and the dinner was even better then it has been before. I think it was who I was with this time. Not that coming here with Jesse is bad but it was different.

"So if you brought a change of clothes now is the time to change." Callum said smiling down at me. I am in his arms and I love it. I smirked and started to slowly unbutton my shirt his eyes followed my hands as I moved down from button to button. He licked his lips as I undid the last button.

I just wore a t-shirt under my dress shirt." I said revealing my white t-shirt.

"Fuck that was hot." he said doing the same. I have to admit it was so fucking hot.

"Where are we going?" I asked after I got a good look at him. He now had a tight red t-shirt on and I could see all his muscles and every place I wanted to lick.

"We are going to Lone Wolf Mini Golf and Go Carting." he said before starting up his motorcycle.

"I love mini golf." I yelled and laughed.

"Hold on." he yelled as we took off like a bat out of hell.

We pulled in the he mini golf place and I was almost bouncing in my seat. I loved this place. It's a place my brothers and Jesse and I hang out at all the time.

"Calm down babe, we will get there and start playing in a few." He said taking my hand and pulling me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. I was just to happy to care.

"I like having you this excited." He said once the kiss ended.

"Don't get me wrong I miss the kids but this is what I needed. I have been home bound for almost three months or more and now we have been to two of my favorite places." I said spinning around.

"I know babe and we will try and do this when ever we can. Just the two of us. But I do want to do it as a family." he said making me nod my head in agreement. He laughed as we approached the pay window.

"Two for mini golf." He said to the girl popping her gum as she takes his money.

"Colors?" she asked pointing to the different balls. Call picked black and I picked orange.

"Thanks." I said smiling as we headed for the course.

"I smoked his ass in mini golf but he was a way better driver then me. A couple people here and there gave us looks but everyone from school were just more shocked then anything but excepted.

"Okay babe, now we finish the date with a run." Callum said after we checked on the kids.

"Wow you really did think of everything." I said walking with him to the edge of the woods. I watched as some one jumped on Callum's bike and took off as we entered the woods. He wasn't worried so I assumed he knew what was going on.

We striped and bagged our clothes before shifting. Callum carried our bags as we ran. My wolf was a lot smaller then his but I could keep up for sure.

"Let's take a break by the pond." Callum said through mind link.

"Okay." i said not really wanting to stop.

We laid by the pond for about ten minutes before he was ready to run again. It felt so good to let myself run. I was a head of him when I got a little lost.

Callum? where are you?" I asked through mind link.

"Right behind you babe. he said chuckling. I turned around and there he was.

"How do we get home?" I asked.

"Follow the scent if our pack. This is our land but as we get closer you will be able to figure out whose scent is whose and about where you want to be.

I inhaled and realized he was right I could almost smell Pay and Hay along with dad and Jesse. This is one of the spots the run while checking the territory.

"My brothers and dad was here resently." I said.

"Good job. Now take us home." he said.

I did just that I ran all the way to our back door. We dressed and walked slowly up to our back patio. I didn't want the night to end but I missed my kids.

"Thank you for tonight. it was the best first date ever. It was beyond perfect thank you." I said kissing him gently on the lips. He deepened my kiss and made my knees weak.

"Your welcome. I had a lot of fun." he said.

"I do love you Callum." I said resting my head on his chest.

"And I love you, Ryder." he said kissing the top of my head.

We walked in the house to find both of our parents snuggling on our couches and watching a movie. The pups were on the floor playing but as soon as they smelled us they come running.

"Welcome home." momma said.

"Were they good?" I asked bending down to pick up Kylee.

"Angels like always." Luna Tillee said. I'm so glad she is being nice again. Crazy mate hormones.

We talked with everyone for a while and then we put the kids to bed. It had been a long as night and couldn't wait to fall asleep in my mates arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callum's POV @@@@@@@@@@@@

I can't believe Ryder and I take over as Alpha's tonight. He's off shopping with his dad and brothers for the prefect outfit. We have to dress formally tonight because it's like a ball. My mom bought the boys little tuxes and Kylee a princess ball gown. She even has a baby terra.

"Callum, I need you to come down to the jail the council has decided today would be a good day to punish Ami and her mate Radcliffe." dad said through mind link.

"Now of all flipping days. I'm watching the kids." I said.

"Jesse is on his way." dad said.

"Ry is going to kill me." I said with a sigh.

"At least I am sending his best friend." Dad snapped.

"Crank much? I asked.

"Dada, super hero Jesse at your service." Jesse said coming in the door.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to hurry because Ry is already going to be pissed. Now he has a system so uses it. Each storage box has what you'll need in it. You'll find them around the house. There is three bottles for each baby just add warm water to it. If they shift back that is." I said pointing to the pile of fur on the rug in the living room.

"Got it boss, hurry back. I don't like a pissed off Ry." he said.

"Yeah me either. " I said running out the door and shifting. "Dad have clothes for me." I sent to him via mind link.

I ran as fast as I could to the jail and shifted. Vic brought me shorts and A tank top and I quickly put them on.

"Your father and the council have arrived. Ami's parents are here as well." Vic said as I walked towards the door.

"Thanks man." i said.

"Your late." councilmen Zeb said.

"I just found out about this five minutes ago." I said in my defense.

"Vic bring the prisoners to the meeting room. Same protocol." Dad said.

"Yes, Alpha sir." I hate hearing all that BS. Something's will change once I'm or Ry and I are Alpha's.

It took about fifteen minutes for everything to be set up. Ami and her mate were in chains and in a cell but they were both lying on a table and strapped down. An IV was hooked to them and Jefferson standing by.

"Radcliffe Wallis Pass and Ami Amelia Anderson we heard by sentence you both to death for kidnapping a child, the future Alpha's child, starting a war and Ami your being charged with treason." Councilmen Norris said. I could hear Ami's mom crying but I blocked in out.

"Do either of you wish to say anything before your ethinized?" councilmen Ellis asked. Neither spoke both lying there eyes closed breathing slowly.

"You may begin Doctor Swartz." councilmen Ellis said.
Jefferson started the IV and it slowly started to enter each of their veins.

It took about fifteen minutes for Jefferson to declare them both dead. Once that happens I felt better and left so I could make it home before my mate.

Four hours later we are piling in our Tahoe and heading off to the Alpha ball. Ry looked sexy as hell and I couldn't wait until he let me mark him. He said he was almost ready. I am so happy about that but okay with how things are.

"It's so nice of Jesse and Layla to take the babies tonight. I love them and will miss them but can't wait to sleep all night long." He said with a sigh. Ky was up all night the last couple nights.

"He's teething. He will do everything faster then the others." I said repeating what Layla told me. I talked then into taking then for the night so Ry could sleep. Even though I get up every other time Ry is up with me.

"I know he's going to be a big boy. He's already the size of a one year old." He said giggling.

"Kyle's right behind him." I said. He was too he was only centimeter smaller then Ky.

"Our princess is staying small and I like that. Their all growing to fast for my liking." He said and I agreed.

We arrived and were announced. Everyone turned to see us. It was first time the kids were being seen in public. I had the twins while Ry carried Kylee.

After a million pictures and five hundred speeches my dad finally handed over the title. It was bitter sweet in away but I have to admit I loved the feel if all that power rushing into me.

Ry and I stayed until it was time to take the kids to Layla and Jesse who left early to get ready for the babies. Once they were dropped off Ry and I headed home. It was quiet to quiet if you ask me.

Callum, I'm ready." Ry said.

Those where the words I have been waiting for. The words that meant that I had mended my mates broken heart.