~Chapter 4~

I had no idea what to do, although no one could see me I still felt things, and right now I felt embarrassed, angry, regret and ashamed. I ran into the washrooms nearest to where I was and let out a yell that was like none other, it was full of remorse. I had plans to be an engineer, to have a family, to meet the love of my life. I have a mother, a best friend who really needs me right now... With all these thoughts and feelings I have buzzing through my head I got so over whelming and with one quick twitch my steady fist swung toward a washroom stall door and connected with the metal, but I felt nothing... The door looked nothing different. Just at this moment I heard a voice that didn't sound familiar in my mind, it was soft and the feel of concern slowly left the lips of what sounded like a girl.

"Hello? Are you okay in here?"

Without even thinking I replied,

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Alright, I'm coming in."

She responded to me... She heard me. I rushed to the washroom entrance and in seconds I was within a foot from this beautiful young woman. She had long brown hair that was curled slightly and big brown eyes that you could very easily get lost in, I know I did. Until my daze was broken by a short scream from the girl.

"Goodness, what's the rush? Got somewhere to be?"

I was very taken back by all of this. She walked right past me without a thought or a second look.

"Can you see me?" I asked

She laughed followed by a simple "yes, of course."

I was mind blown. She then turned around to look at me for the first actually time. Her head tilted and she examined my face, you could tell there was a lot of thought going on. Suddenly her expression changed from contemplative to, almost, frightened. She let out a deep gasp and pressed her back against the furthest washroom wall. It finally hit her.

"Shhh," I hushed "let's talk for a moment"

She could only reply with "but... You died last night?"

"I know, I just found out about fifteen minutes ago. How can you see me? Or hear me?"

"I don't know.."

She reached her hand out toward me and I touched my large hand to hers and they collided in a warm burst of comfort. I could feel her. I was happy. She was scared. 

"My name is Tori" she informed.