Chapter 10

Rarity's POV:
The past few days were fun. Well, fun for me. I've been toying with Applejack nonstop. I think it's working. I sat with the girls at lunch. Rainbowdash was going on and on about the wonderbolts and that she became one. She's been going on for a week and it really started to annoy me. As she kept going, I felt a foot brush against mine. Then I saw Applejack staring at me. Next thing I know, I got dragged out of the lunch hall and into the girl's bathroom. Applejack shoves me against the wall and pins my hands to it. Her face was clouded with a devilish glare.

"Rarity."

Applejack's POV:

"Yes?"

I could sense that she was both afraid and exicted. I've thought a lot about her recently and and I came to a conclusion. I loved her. The only thing I had to do is tell her. That's why I did what I did.

"I have to tell you something. I..."

I hesitated for a while but finally I told her.

"I love you."

I loosened my grip for a second. Suddenly I find myself in a kiss. But I didn't resist. I closed my eyes and kissed her back. She pulls away and hugs me.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that sentence!"

I was on my bed, texting my new girlfriend. We were chatting about random things. Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I checked who was calling me. My heart dropped, it was Thunderlane, my ex boyfriend. I didn't accept it. I turned off my phone and lied completely still. I thought that I got rid of him. What could he possibly have wanted?

Rarity's POV:
Applejack didn't reply to my 3 texts. I got a bit worried but I figured that her phone must have ran out of battery. I got up and changed. I took a book with me and started reading. It was an hour later when I finally fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry if this was a short chapter and sorry for not updating this story for a while. But I have so much school work that I have been struggling with time. I might not be as frequent as I used to be but when the exams are over I will update a lot.