Chapter 13

Rarity's POV:

I stared at the test on my desk. I really hate tests. They're so annoying. And the worst part is that this was a maths test. And I hate mathematics.

I was on the 3rd question. I didn't study that much but I'm sure I'll pass. As I was filling out the answers, I noticed that Aj wouldn't stop staring at me. Only she was staring at me with worried eyes. I turned my head around and she immediately went back to her paper.

Applejack's POV:

I couldn't concentrate on the test because I was still thinking about...yesterday. I didn't know what overcame me! I skimmed through the paper, not filling a single answer. Practically, I was bound to fail the test. I put my pencil down and started staring at her again. She noticed and I look away quickly. I just couldn't get what happened yesterday out of my mind.

I was at lunch break with my friends, and I still couldn't stop thinking about it. I looked up at Rarity and noticed that she's full on staring at Colatura who's next to me. I thought she was staring at me at first. Colatura has been sitting with us these past 2 days. Yesterday and today. Suddenly, I see Rarity got up from her spot and signalled me to follow her. I reluctantly put down my lunch and go to follow her but Colatura pulls me back.

"Where are you going?"

"Rarity wants me."

"No she doesn't. Stay here. You don't need her."

"Yes I do!"

I pull away and go after Rarity.

Rarity's POV:

That's it. Something is wrong with Applejack and I needed to know what. I was at the bathroom and I saw Applejack's head pop in. She walked up to me very slowly.

"Okay, what the hell is going on Applejack?"

"N-nothin'."

"It's not nothing! Tell me what's going on!"

"Fine! Yesterday, Colatura came over and I wanted to hang out a bit but she stared at me and I stared back and we ended up kissin'! You happy?!"

I stood there, shocked. How could she? How dare she do that to me? I stay silent for a minute before speaking.

"We're over. Don't ever talk to me again!"

I ran out with tears in my eyes. Now I'm all alone and I don't have anyone to love me.

Applejack's POV"

"We're over."

Does are the last words I hear before she ran out. What have I done? Not only did I hurt someone, but I also lost my true love. I hit my back on a stall and slide down. I put my face in my hands and I started crying. This is the second time I have ever cried out of pure sadness. I'm such an idiot.

I hear someone come in. I looked up to see Colatura with a worried expression. She bends down to pat me but I jump up and slap her across the face. I didn't mean to do it. I instantly walk out after that.