~Chapter Thirty-Six~

Harry's Background/Past

Junior Year

"You're always known as the boy who just uses girls for sex, Harold," my mum scolded me. I look at her and rub my face.

"Not really? Why are you saying that?" I ask, completely confused as to where it even came from. We were talking about little stuff, like grades and extra-credit assignments. Where does sex even come into this conversation? An even better question is, how does she know about that?!

She looks at me and laughs. "You have to be kidding me, Harry," she tells me and gives me a look.

"What do you even mean? How do you know about all my business, it's personal business..." I defend myself and cross my arms.

"Harry, I see how you bring that Addison chick home every Friday night or 'go out' with your 'boys,' you aren't very good at lying. You should know I don't want my son going around with the name of 'Fuck boy,' it's an embarrassment to myself and your sister. Every Friday night you come home with that girl, Addison. You always head to the basement and stay there the whole night. It's obvious that you are doing things you shouldn't be doing with her. How do you think Gemma feels about having a brother that goes around banging a new girl every month? It's a surprise how you've stuck with that Addi for so long. I figured you would've moved on to someone else by now," she finishes.

I stare at her and shake my head. "Oh my god, now you're embarrassed to call me your son? Sorry that I have out of control teenage hormones. At least I'm able to get some and not have any kids on the way because of it. I'm protected every time I do stuff like this, mum. You need to trust me more about everything. You know how I am around Addison and you know how she makes me feel. We may not be dating, but she makes me happ-," I get interrupted by my mum.

"Happy in bed! Harold! She's using you because no one else is willing to give it to her!"

"Bullshit! Any guy wants to give it to her, I'm lucky enough to be the one giving her it!" I come back, my voice raising.

"She is a whore, Harry! She is nothing but an open door, because she can't close it. You can walk right in and next thing you know she'll be in bed with someone else, you'll be devastated and you'll feel like you're pathetic at everything. Trust me, I've been in that position, minus the sexually active part," my mum explains. I listen to every word she says, but it just disappears right as it gets in my mind.

"Look, I'm done arguing about it. Done. This is going nowhere and it's fucking pathetic," I say before I think about my wording. Oops....

I feel a sting across my face and I yelp quietly. I bring my hand to my cheek and hold it. I look at my mum and blink the few tears away. She's never hit me before...

She looks at her hand and then covers her mouth. She tries speaking to me, but I just raise my hand and walk away. I walk out of the house and down to my car, unlocking the door and then getting in. I start the ignition and head down toward the club. I got in for free, because I had my sources.

Once I arrive at the club, I look at the now bruising cheek in the rearview mirror and bite my lip. I needed to get drunk, beat someone up, or something. I get out of the car and lock it, heading toward the entrance. I flash a cheeky smile at the lad and enter. I walk straight to the bar and order 5 shots. I keep ordering till, I couldn't count anymore. I got up to 20 before losing count.

I stumble to the dance floor and start grinding with some chick. I messily kiss her neck and drag my hands down her hips and squeeze her bum. I flick my head toward the VIP area and she smirks, smiling a gorgeous smile at me. I take her hand and lead her to the area and lift the rope over our heads. I motion for the guards to come and stand in front of the area, before sitting down and pulling her onto my lap.

We made out, we touched, and well, I don't remember what happened after that. I just remember the way she looked in that dress and her eyes.

It was a good night, but the next morning was hell.

I think I broke someone's nose, and other parts last night at the club. If I'm being honest? I think I broke her boyfriend's nose, ribs, and I think I even broke his collarbone, after he caught us messing around. I broke my hand because of it, if I'm remembering correctly.

Only one person found out about the actions from the previous night and you should know who that was.

My mum.

-------------------------------------------------------

*Please note that this chapter was fully made-up and this would not happen in real-life.

Dun, dun, dunnnn. There's some Harry Past for ya! So him and mum have a little bit of some issues.... I wonder if they still do! This was just a filler chapter, due to Brit K not having time to write the next chapter!

We are trying to do our very best at posting new chapters every week, but it's becoming difficult due to her exams and my finals coming up. Summer is almost here, so we will be back to updating probably 3 times a week! Or so I'm hoping!

Thank you for sticking with us since March and becoming fans of us, wait you guys are fans of us, right?

Haha, just kidding! We hope you enjoy reading this story and continue reading, sharing, voting, and commenting on every chapter!

Thank you all so much, without you guys? This wouldn't have been possible!

~Double K