~Chapter Forty-Eight~

Harry's P.O.V.

We left the station, only to get home in about 10 minutes. The moment we walked in that door is when I pushed her up against it, locking the door with my right hand. The things she makes me want to do. I thought to myself.

I lean down and leave kisses along her collarbone and up the side of her neck. Her hands instantly finding my hair and tugging lightly. I let out a small moan and move my left hand to the arch of her back, my right hand sliding up her leg under her dress. I slide my left hand up to the buttons around her neck on the dress, undoing them quickly and using both of my hands to pull the hem of her dress up over her head. I let her hands undo my belt to my jeans, the buttons of my sherif shirt, and take the shirt off of me.

She looks at me, innocence in her eyes, on her face, and on her lips. A smirk forms on her lips as she glance my body up and down.

"You're so fucking perfect..." I tell her, amazed by how amazing she looks in just her undergarments. I've seen it so many times, but none of the times have ever been like this. Never have been this perfect. I let my hands graze her hips, her curves... everything is perfect. I can't help but kneel in front of her and leave a trail of kisses up her right leg, my other hand trailing up her left leg. I get to her thighs and nudge her leg to the side with my nose a bit so I have access to her soft skin.

I kiss her inner thigh, my hands holding her legs still. I pull her closer to me and I kiss right around her panty line. I look up at her and wink. She covers her eyes with one of her hands, the other works its way into my hair. I bite down on her skin softly, sucking lightly to leave a hickey on her inner thigh. She makes a noise and I smirk against her skin.

I hook my finger with the lace of her panties and pull them down her legs. I lift her up with my right arm and throw the panties to the side, setting her back on her feet and supporting her knees with my left arm. I trail my right pointer finger up her leg, moving It from the back of her leg, to the side, and to the front. Without warning her, I replace my right hand with my lips and kiss her thigh, moving closer to the skin right above her lady parts. I kiss down from her stomach to her vagina, slowly moving my lips to her clit. I get to her clit and kiss it, before giving it a light bite. Her legs twitch and I continue supporting her with my left arm. I start licking around her clit, giving her little love bites here and there. Each bite making her twitch and or moan lightly. I glance up at her, only to see her eyes still covered by her hand. I chuckle slightly and slide my tongue inside of her, flicking it around the area. I go deeper inside of her and hit her g-spot, making her knees buckle. I catch her on my shoulder and remove my tongue. I stand up and lift her up on my shoulder.

I give her bum a little smack and she groans.

"Fuck you, Harold." She simply says as I carry her to the bedroom. I chuckle and walk into the room, setting her down on the bed.

"It's my turn to take control of this." I tell her and slide out of my pants, putting them in the hamper. I then walk over, just in my boxers (these ones had fucking tacos on them). She looks at my boxers and rolls her eyes.

I lean over her, bringing my hips down onto hers. She tries to move her hips against mine, but I hold her under my hips so she doesn't. I lean down and whisper in her ear, "I said it was my turn." As I pull away from her ear, I smirk and grind my hips into hers again. She groans and tangles her fingers into my hair.

I continue doing this and she starts becoming impatient. "Is someone sexually frustrated?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow. She glares at me, nods and pouts. I chuckle and decide to speed things up again.

As I'm about to take off my boxers, she grabs my dick and starts giving me a hand job. I look at her surprised and remove her hand. I slide out of my boxers and grind on her one more time before sliding into her. I start moving my hips slowly and then I pick up the pace as her moans start getting louder. I cover her mouth with my hand and she bites my skin. I shake my head and move both of our bodies up onto the bed more.

I now was kneeling on the bed, no longer standing and leaning. I slide my other hand under her back and lift her up slightly, starting to pound her harder. She grips the bedsheets and then grabs a pillow, holding onto it tight. I continue pounding her, going harder and going faster. She moans my name and it's sexy as hell. I can't help but be a bit cocky and speak.

"What's my name, Princess?" I ask her in a serious tone. She looks at me, sweat along her forehead and her whole body; I can't say much  though. I was sweating just as much.

"Harry..." she moans and bites her lip, as I continue moving my hips.

"No. One more time, what's my name?" I ask her again, slowing down to make her cry out for me to go faster again.

"Daddy." She finally states. I smile and go back to pounding her.

After about 45 minutes, I finish and get in the shower. I wash off all the sweat, all the germs from work and everything else. Katie joins me 5 minutes into the shower, a smile on her face.

I wash her hair and she washes mine, then we starting spitting water at each other from the shower head. It was about a 25 minute shower that consisted nothing but spitting water at each other.

We finally get out and I wrap a towel around my waist as she wraps one around her whole body. "You're so tiny, love." I tell her and laugh. She starts to brush her teeth.

As she is brushing her teeth, she glares at me in the mirror and rolls her eyes. "At least I can take dick," she reminds me once she spits out the toothpaste. I look at her in the mirror and nod.

"That you can, now get your pretty little ass in those shorts and bra, and come cuddle with me." I tell her as I walk out of the bathroom and change into a new pair of boxers and pajama pants.

"Yes sir," she jokes and gets dressed. We both lay down and fall asleep real quick.

I'll tell you what, never once have I ever been exhausted after having sex, but tonight? I most definitely was.

-------------------------------------------
Author's Note;
Hey guys. I don't know if there's anymore of you left, but we are so, so sorry we haven't posted in forever. We have both been so damn busy that we never had time to even think about what to write. So since I'm on my way back to PA, Pennsylvania, I figured I would write a chapter and it's really sexual. I know, I suck at writing sexual chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed it though. But we do feel really bad about not being able to write anything for the past like 5 months. I hope we still have some readers who still are supporting us and who still are there. We love you guys a lot.

This story will end soon, but we don't know when. Let me know what you thought about the chapter and if you guys are still here supporting us.

Once again, we're so sorry!!!

Lots of love,
Double K