ten

After a little over four months, Vic and I were still together. We had a steady relationship and like he promised, we kept it at my pace.

Today, we were arriving to Disneyworld. He had been pampering me a lot, as usual, so why not do it back? I had decided to take him here. It's not like I didn't have the money and we were on summer break for school. We pulled up to the resort in my new, bright pink Lamborghini. I had it shipped with our flight so that I could drive it around Orlando. Vic and I came out here by ourselves and we were staying in the music themed resort Disneyworld had.

We had just driven from the airport, so tomorrow we'd actually go to the parks.

"Kellin, please just find our room. Your luggage is so heavy." Vic whined.

"Stop complaining." I rolled my eyes. "We're at Disneyworld, for goodness sake."

We found our room about a half hour later and we quickly walked in. Vic threw our luggage to the floor and plopped himself onto our bed.

"You're really that tired?" I pouted, crawling on top of him.

"Yes. It's like 3 AM and I have jet lag." He groaned.

"Umph." I huffed, rolling off of him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back on top of his chest.

"Don't be upset. We can fool around all day tomorrow, alright, baby?" He suggested.

"Okay." I said, leaning down to kiss him.

He kissed back lightly before rolling our two bodies to the side and quickly falling asleep with me in his arms.

°

"Vic, hurry! Breakfast is gonna end in fifteen minutes!" I yelled at the boy in the bathroom.

He bolted out and surprised me by picking me up bridal style, and running out the door. I giggled the whole way to the cafeteria. Vic set me down when we got inside and grabbed my hand instead. We filled our own plates with food and sat at a clean table in the back. I began eating, ignoring the eyes I felt on me. Ten minutes later, I still felt the eyes, so I looked up to see Vic staring straight at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. You're just very beautiful." He replied sweetly.

I blushed slightly and smiled.

"Kell, I have something to tell you." He admitted nervously.

"Okay, then say it." I sassed, taking a sip of my chocolate milk.

He pouted a bit before spilling the beans, "I love you."

I spit out part of my drink as I looked at him with wide eyes.
"You what?!"

"Oh god. I'm sorry, is it too early? I'm- oh fuck-" Vic rambled.

"No, no. Shhh. I just wasn't aware that anyone would feel that way about me..." I trailed off.

"How couldn't I, Kell? You're attractive. You're smart. Your personality can be bratty, but we're working on that." He chuckled. "Anyway, my point is that there's plenty of things about you that I...love..."