Chapter 1. Drugged

It was Saturday, you Lily and Chu had decided to go for a girls night out at a club. You all loved to party but you didn't get to do it much because of your work. So tonight you were going to have the party of a life time.

The night was going well you were all having fun, but there was a group of boys in corner. Lots of girls seemed interested in them and you where curious as to why. Lily kept saying "OMG! They're all looking at us" but she wouldn't tell you who it was.

After drinking two small glasses of wine you needed the toilet and asked the bartender if he would look after your glass of water as your friends where on the dance floor totally wasted.

In the toilets, you found some girls that were hanging around with those guys in the corner. They kept saying "I can't believe it's really them!" And "he was totally looking at me, so back off bitches!" But you still didn't know who it was. Was it actors, celebrities. You decided to brush it off and go back to the bar.

When you got back to bar there were two sleezy looking guys near you seat who where whispering to each other until they realised you were coming. Then they turned around and said in sync "annyeonghaseyo, the bartender told us to look after your friends, so we came to tell you they were ok. But you weren't there so we waited for you." They were really creepy and they had big ,wide grins on there faces. Trying not to sound rude you said "Thank you, now I'll go and check on my friends myself." You gathered up your coat and grabbed your drink. You took a big mouth full of your drink when suddenly, a hand smacked your drink out of your hand. You swallowed your mouthful of water that was still left in your cheeks and turned around. Your vision went blurry and you couldn't see who had smacked your drink. You heard someone say in a soft voice "please don't tell me you drunk that." But you didn't answer you felt sick and your head was like a spinning top. There were seven dark figures around you now, but because of your sudden  sickness you couldn't see who any of them where. Then you started to fall forwards. One of the figures caught you and your vision went black.

Your body was warm and and you were lay down. Your head was sore and it felt heavy. I took you a while to open your eyes but when you did you had the shock of your life. Your in bed but it wasn't yours, that room wasn't yours even those clothes that you had on weren't yours.
You sat up and tried to take everything in. You placed your palm on your head and clasped your hair with your fingers. "Where am I?" You murmured quietly to yourself. Seconds after you said that. The door at the end of the bed you were in opened and a man with a towel on his head came walking in. Alarmed, you let out a little yelp and hid under the covers.
"Ah, you're  awake." You heard the man say. He sounded muffled because you were under the covers. The room went silent for a moment. The corner of the quilt was being lifted up and the mans face peered underneath to check if your where ok. He smiled and said
"I'm sorry if I scared you, but I'm glad your ok."
Your heart started to beat fast as you soon realised, that guy was Kim Namjoon. As in Rapmonster from bts!

To be continued......