Chapter 4. Some new friends

20 minutes passed and you were still sitting on your bed when Jimin entered your room. He was holding a brown, paper bag. You got up and walked to the door way were he was. He gave you the bag and you peered in to check what the underwear was like. You didn't root through the bag because you didn't want Jimin to see them.
"I picked the best there was," he said with a big smile on his face. He spun on his heals and left.
Your could feel your face going red again.
Time passed and you decided to take a shower. You needed to calm down.
You walked into the bathroom with your towel.
Then something else sprung to mind, shampoo. You decided to just have a shower with out because you didn't want to pester Jimin again.

You took your shower. You got changed and did your hair. You where wearing a pale yellow dress with a white collar. Your hair was in a messy bun. You walked through the door where Jimin and Namjoon had entered. There was a long corridor. You followed it until you where in the kitchen. It was full of life and amazing smells. Round the corner of the room, there was a big table where some of the members sat. So far you had met Jimin and Namjoon, but there where more members there. Jungkook and suga where also there. They got up from there seems to come and greet you. You were confused because you didn't know where the other guys where. You brushed it off and sat at the table. You sat at the very end of the table like a King would. You felt uncomfortable. You felt like everyone was watching you but you just kept your mouth shut. Then after 5 minuets of talking, Namjoon got up from his seat and went to oven. He came back with a traditional Korean breakfast. There was rice, Doenjang soup, kimchi and a bean sprout side. He gave every body a bit of everything. He placed the remainder of the food in the centre me of the table.
"If anyone wants anymore, then help yourself." Namjoon had said. But he had given you plenty and you didn't want to look like a pig. So you didn't take anymore. You all started your meal. It was delicious. Then out of the blue Jimin got out of his set and got some tissue. He sat back down and leaned over to you. He then gently wiped your cheek.
"Your so messy," he said. Once again your body froze so you just let his wipe whatever it was off of you cheek. He then pulled back to sit comfortably in his seat. "That's better. He said with a big smile on his face.
Suga looked at Jimin.
"J-hope won't be happy." He said with a stern look on his face.

About ten minuets after, you all finished your meal. You offered to wash up but they all insisted you didn't. In the end you went back to your room. You told the other members that you were shattered and you wanted to take a nap.

To be continued.......