⚓ 1 - 5 ⚓

Thursday, 5 - 26 - 16

My first day... His school sucks because they didn't inform earlier that my brother was in part of the first batch and that's why everyone was in a hurry to pack his things since he was about to watch a movie with his girlfriend. I was full of mixed emotions and they were happy; because no one will tease me anymore, sad; because I'll miss him and worried; because... what if something happens?? But I always think positive. That's all for today, baiii.

Friday, 5 - 27 - 16

Nothing much happened that day but my brother said he was not in the passenger ship.

Saturday, 5 - 28 - 16

Ever since he left, I would think it's my brother who opened the gate but then I remembered that he's in a ship.

Sunday, 5 - 29 - 16

My brother called us and we were glad that he was fine. Since I don't want them to know that I miss him, I just joked him about sending us money.

Monday, 5 - 30 - 16

My brother called again when we were at my aunt's house. I don't really know what happened there 'cause I was at another room. And he also sent us pictures of him doing work like removing paint and fixing doors (I think) but what we noticed is thag his pant were torn maybe because of work?