TEVIN

After they got home Sonya went home and told Trina she would see her tomorrow. Trina begged her to stay but she was in her feelings and we all no when a woman is in her feelings just let her be. We would talk tomorrow. She walked in the house and went straight to her room. She undressed and got comfortable. She laid there thinking about Sonya she missed her but she wasn't going to say sorry for nothing. She decided to call Tevin instead. The phone rang and rang no answer. Damn she thought but hey he didn't give me a time. She turned on the radio and laid in the dark. Just as she was about to fall asleep the phone rang and she wondered who this could be. Hello she said. Hi are you sleeping already? To her surprise it was Tevin. I was just about to doze off thought you gave me the wrong number. No my parents took me out for dinner they are so proud that i'm graduating. Tell me about it my parents have me packed and ready for college they both laughed.

      So tell me Tevin out of all the beautiful women today why me? Why you what why not you? You were the most beautiful woman there. I couldn't take my eyes off you and I was scared to talk to you at first. Well i'm glad you did and your not to bad looking yourself Tevin. Well I go to Northwestern High School I play basketball I am 17 years old I have a full scholarship to HARVARD UNIVERSITY for basketball and academics. My parents will pay nothing and I made sure of that. I live with my mom and dad and there great parents they only ask that I try my best and find the right woman cause you will need a strong woman in your life.

      Your parents sound like mine they are just to streak for me. They don't want me getting influenced by anyone. They mean well. I too have a scholarship to H arvard a full medical scholarship. So I guess we will be seeing a lot of each other. Are you single I mean we've been talking for hours and I didn''t even ask. No I don't have a boyfriend most boys are to immature for me to be honest. Well that's excellent  so this might sound strange but can we fall asleep on the phone tonight. No one ever asked me that before but ok I will try it for you. Trina and Tevin had a connection no doubt.