GRADUATION DAY

My parents were so proud of me and i have to admit it felt good. I was finish school and about to go to college. But most of all i was going with my everything Tevin. He was in the front row along side my parents and his. They adored me and the feeling was mutual. I graduated top 5% of my class with all kinds of cords and medals around my neck. I had a full scholarship to Harvard and the next time you see me you can call me doctor. Sonya graduated but not in the top anything. This was very surprising to my parents who thought she was doing excellent in school. She planned on going to a community college. I didn't see her parents out in the crowd either but we were there and we would support her. 

   After the ceremony our parents took us out to eat. We had so much fun my parents and his parents get along like they've known each other for life. We laughed and cracked jokes. This night couldn't get any better so i thought. The waiter came over and cleared the table. I assumed for desert. Both of our parents had this look on there face. i couldn't but my foot on it. The waiter brought over a huge cake. When he put it on the table i almost fell out my chair. The cake read you are the air i breathe the love of my life please say you'll be my wife. Trina began to cry when she looked up Tevin was down on one knee baby make me the happiest man alive and marry me . 

   Trina didn't know what to say she looked at her parents and Tevin's parents they were crying too. Well baby don't leave me down her will you marry me and remain always and forever. Yes baby i will marry you. I love you i love you too baby. I told you one day i would replace our promise rings with wedding bands. Now it's no question of my love for you. Baby there never was.

   Sonya sat there completely crushed but she couldn't show it. Girl look at my ring isn't it beautiful. Yes it is good job Tevin. Well it was getting late Sonya we can drop you off if you like Trina's parents said. Thank you but i'll just ride with them baby i think they have plans of there own come on dear. Tevin took his fiance out dancing and partying. They were celebrating them and oh it felt so good. To have a man in your life that completes me loves me cherishs me and loves me inside and out. That's when you can truly say your happy. 

    There was no home for me tonight. Tonight would be the first time i have slept outside my house. Tevin rented a hotel on the beach. It had an excellent view of the city. It was perfect he was perfect. We went for a walk on the beach. We watched the sunset as i laid in his arms and looked at this beautiful ring. Come on baby i'm hungry i ordered room service it should be arriving now. When he opened the door i was shocked. Rose pedals covered the floor my feet never touched the floor. There were rose pedals on the bed and in the tub. We had drinks on ice there was a dinner waiting on the table. Desert was by the bed strawberries, grapes, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a bucket of ice.