DREAM

Tevin was a complete gentleman. We went out to the movies to see a new horror movie that had just came out. It was very scary I jumped into Tevin's arms more than once. After the movie he took me for a surprise dinner but he wouldn't tell me where. He blind folded me and carried me to the surprise. When he removed the blind fold I was shocked. He had set up a perfect dinner  not any dinner but a dinner on the  beach with candles, rose pedals, and it was beautiful. How did you do all of this you didn't have time. I asked my friend to come and set it up as soon as the movie was over he was already setting every thing up do you like it. Like it I love it but why?

       What do you want cause my parents always taught me  that a man doesn't do anything from the  kindness of there heart. Well they are right I do want something Trina was hurt and you could see it in her eyes. Why are you sad baby I do want something and that something is your heart. We have been talking now for about 5 months It was time for our first date and I wanted you too always remember it. Right then she new her feelings had grown into love. The night was beautiful and she didn't want it to end. She new then that he was the man she dreamed of. This is exactly where she wanted to be.

   Trina had a 11 o'clock curfew and he would not be late by 10:30 they were leaving the beach. When they got to the car Tevin went to open the door for her but he asked her for a kiss. The kiss sent chills down her body and she wanted more but she would wait. On the drive home Tevin asked her would she be his date to prom and she said yes his was before hers away. She wanted him to take her to hers too but she would have to talk to Sonya first. They were suppose to go together.

     11 on the dot he was walking her to the door. I had a great time with you tonight and trust me I will never forget it. She gave him a kiss and told him to call her when he got home. She watched him walk to the car everything inside her wanted him but she would wait until the time was right. When she got inside her parents was up waiting on her. Hi guys I was here at 11 just was on the porch talking that's all. Oh we know Tevin and his parents called and asked us could he take you out and he told us where you  would be excellent young man and so is his family good job.

    When she got upstairs her phone was ringing it was Tevin he had made it home. Baby are you ready to take a bathe. Trina said yes why because we can take our showers together. She laughed how can we do that. Just like we do on the phone but put the phone on speaker phone and take a shower. Ok Trina agreed