Chapter one

Ally P.O.V
"Baby girl, you gotta get up for school. " i heard mum say.
"Okay mum.I'll be down in 10 minutes "
I get up. Grab my phone. I mean what person doesn't check its phone in the morning right.
I notice i have a notification saying i have a missed call from Louis. I mean i don't have any friends so who else would it be. I quickly called him back. He answers.

Louis P.O.V

The song "they don't know about us" starts playing. I know right away its ally. I answer and say "hey ally. " "yeah you called" "yeah i was going to ask if you want to meet the band during your week off from school?" I was waiting for a squeal and heard it and she said "yes yes yes when? " "after school" i say "really okay. Pick me up ten minutes after so i can pack OK. " she said. " OK bye sis" i say and hang up.

5 hours later............................
"Guys ill be back later" i say as i head out to pick up ally. "Okay" they all say in unison.
I pull up to the house and saw mum waiting for me and saw ally running out. She hugged mum and ran to the car. I got out and gave her a hug and kiss.
"Bye mum."I say to mum as I leave. She waves in response.

Ally P.O.V
Omg I'm going to meet the band. Did I mention I love one direction. Yeah I do love them.
We pulled up to the house and I saw three people rushing out the house. They all waved but Niall. I guess he just woke up. "Don't worry about Niall he just woke up." Louis said. I nodded s he opened the door for me. " Thanks loubear. " I said.
They all lined up and shook my hand saying there name but if course I already knew them but Niall. Niall just took me into his famous Horan hugs. I hugged back but after minute we pulled apart and smiled at each other.
"So your the devil sister Louis always talks about?" Niall said. I look at more like glare at Louis. He puts his hands up in defense. I look back at a smirking Niall. I smacked his arm playfully and he said "ow what was that for?" He said. "you know exactly what that's for." I said. Trying to hold back the laughter that was coming but failed.
He rubbed his arm and ran behind a texting liam. And said. "hide me liam. she is mean. She hit me." niall said. I just stood there with an innocent smile. And said" I did nothing of the sort just ask Louis" liam looked at Louis and Louis said " it's true Niall's lying."
I smirked and stuck my rogue out at niall and he did it back. And with that we went back into the house.

Louis P.O.V.

5 minutes,just 5 minutes and I'm already lying for her. Just wait until all the pranks we could do while she's here. But for now she has to get to know everyone.
Our house is fairly clean. We don't have a maid. But we have my lovely boyfriend Harry. Harry loves to clean and cook so he does that. Ally is staying in the guest room next to Niall's room.
Oh no, I have to tell the boys not to bring flowers in the house. Ally is really allergic.
"Boys get down here." I yell and the next thing you know they are all on the couch with confuzzled faces.
"OK boys you can't bring flowers in the house at all. This week." I say. They all say "why" and I say. "becau-". I was cut off by Ally saying " because I'm allergic to flowers" they all say OK.
"Oh and Louis I forgot the allergy medicine at home" Ally said. I motion her too the car. "Boys while I'm gone help HAZZA clean please. " Harry gives me a kiss and I leave.
We pull up to the house and Ally gets out. As I'm waiting i got a call from Harry saying that Niall's not helping at all. I tell him to take away his food and then he starts helping.
Ally gets in the car and I notice she's crying. "Love what's wrong"I say. She shakes her head in response so I just drop it but half way there she says "He broke up with me. " I say "Why?" She says that she didn't know.
We get in the house and the boys say "What's wrong with Ally?" I say "Her boyfriend broke up with her over the phone" I notice niall gets updated and he runs up stairs after Ally.
A/N if you are going to break up with someone do it in person over the phone is just rude.
Ally P.O.V

After we got home I ran up to my room. Not even 20 minutes later there's a knock on my door. "come in. " I say. Niall walks in and just gives me a hug. And he asked "are you alright love" i nodded and he asked. "Why did he break up with you anyways ?" I say "Because he thought since Louis is gay that I might turn lesbian. "

Niall P.O.V. (surprise)

"Well he made the biggest mistake of his life. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and your funny and speak your mind. I hope he will soon realize that. " I say and she blushes and says "thanks. " " Are you going to tell Louis. " I ask. She shakes her head no.

A/n I hope you liked this chapter.