Back to school

I'm really sorry for not updating. I've had writers block like crazy but hey everyone does. Anyways I hope you like drama because there's a lot in this chapter. Vote vote vote please.

Ally P.O.V.

  After the two weeks with the boys,they had to go back on tour so that meant not seeing them but seeing my ex at school. Yay. Please not my sarcasm.

  I walk into school with a smile on my face because I'm texting Niall. Did I mention I got his number. Oops well I did.

   I walk passed him smiling and he stops me and says "why are  you happy. I broke up with you?" I laughed and said " why are you acting like my life revolved around you?yes we dated but we broke up so bye" and I walked away telling niall about it.

Me:I just walked passed him and told him off.

Niall:I'm so proud of you ally let's hope you can do that all day.

  I took no offense because well its true I'm way to nice but that felt good. I told Niall I had to get to class and he said bye.

Did I mention I have that class with angel well I do. I can't wait.

I walk into class and he yells " hey look its the lesbian" yeah that hurt but I smirked and said "I've been called worse" he said what and I said "your girlfriend" and that shut him and his crew up.
A/N I don't have anything against gays lesbians pans bisexuals or anything of the sort obviously because I wouldn't of written a book with it

I sat through the class without being harassed until the new kid came in. Her name is Brianna. She looks nice so the teacher sat her next to me and everyone whispered. She asked " why is everyone whispering?'' And I told her my story and she said she'd be my friend. I told her it wasn't worth it but she said otherwise. I don't care because I now have a friend.

Lunch time 

Ah lunchtime. The time where I sit by myself. Not anymore. Wait the cheerleaders are coming. " hey Brianna do you wanna sit with us and not that"pointing to me I want to cry but I know not to but Brianna said something that through me off" no thanks and 'that' has a name and its ally and I don't want to sit with a bitch like you anyways. I hope you have a horrible day. Bye bye. " I looked at her like she was crazy while the cafeteria starts cheering. " what the hell. Are you trying to go through hell with that. " she looks at me and smiles.

What a weird kid I thought to myself.

Brianna (surprise)

I'm new here and nervous as hell. But I walk to my class and get to sit next to a girl named ally. Everyone starts whispering so I ask" why is everyone whispering "she looks at me like I'm crazy but realizing I'm new and tells me everything. I tell her I want to be her friend she says its not worth it but I don't budge. I have a mission to do. And I plan on doing just that. But let's hope she doesn't get in the way.

By lunch I told a cheerleader off. She was being a bitch so I had to. My commander is going to be pissed off so I have that to look forward to. I'm supposed to be the nice and perfect little friend to everyone but my main friend is ally. I'll be nice then because we knew each other before. But she doesn't know that. I'm supposed to be dead. You see my real name is Charlotte Rose Garcia. Not Brianna Lee Peterson. We knew each other when we were kids and we grew up as best friends I knew Louis. That little goof ball.  But I knew he was gay before he knew. But anyways I got assigned as a spy to go undercover in the ninth grade so I had to " die " in her eyes. It killed me to do so but I had to save the country some how. So I faked a car accident. Which led to a funeral. I was there in disguise. I saw ally and Louis there and it broke my heart to see them crying. I wanted to go up to them and say I'm alive but I couldn't. I had to keep them safe. Me being dead to them meant no emotional ties here but as you can see it didn't work because I stood up for her to a cheerleader. One I used to know as well. Ally ,me and her were best friends.  what happened to them?
  Oh well one less friend I have to worry about. Now my mission. It's top secret.

Sorry for the short chapter I hope you liked it. Comment I wanna know what you think. Vote please share the book to people who will read it please.