according to him

A/n sorry about all the typos in the last chapterLove you all. 😘😘
  Ally P.O.V.

I told niall to leave and that I wanted to be by myself. But that wasn't the truth. Yes I wanted to be by myself but i also wanted to be with niall.

I thought about what he said. I don't want to tell Louis because...who the hell am I kidding I would love to tell Louis but he can get a little overprotective. One time my ex- boyfriend angle called me a bitch and louis suckerpunched him. I was happy he did but i was aslo sad because later that day he broke up with because of louis. Wow all my relationships fail because of louis but i love him anyways. He's going to be there when every guy I meet isn't. I just hope he won't ruin it with niall.

------------------------------------------------------

Niall P.O.V.

After ally told me to leave I went down stairs and the boys asked me question and I lied and said I didn't know anything.

  Im not going to tell anyone that I like ally well because louis will freak. I don't need my band mate to kill me for liking his sister. I'm hoping that she likes me too.

I'm on the couch in the louge room and ally comes downstairs and sits next to me. I whisper in her ear " are you alright?" She only nodded hee head in response.  I knew she wasn't but I wasn't going to pressure her into opening up to me.

------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V. 

Ally seems like a nice girl but i feel bad for her like what kind of boyfriend would break up with someone over the phone. I would never do that. But not every guy is me.

Me and Louis have been dating for about two years now. The fans call us larry. We likw that they are so supportive.

Me and Louis are currently snogging in the kitchen. I pull away for air and go right back in for more. I can tell he liked it beausw of the moan I got in response. We were so caught up in ourselves we didn't hear anyone come in until they cleared there throat.

We look up and ally ia standong there with a smirk on her face.  Ah yes the Tomlinson family famous smirk,, uh oh. " what did you do?" I blurt out and Louis smacks my arm. "What she has the smirk you have when you do something bad. And you get punished for it but I'm not going to punish her the way I do you because I'm not dating her. " I say. Ally is litterally dying of laughter on the floor and that when the boys pile in and ask questions. But Niall is laughing to because he obviously heard what I said.

------------------------------------------------------

Liam P.O.V.  (wait what)

I we the way niall looks at ally. I know that look because that's the way I look at niall. I just wish he would see that. I kind of hate her now. But zayn is always so quiet. I don't even know what he thinks of her. I hope he hates her just as much as u hate her.

------------------------------------------------------

Zayn P.O.V.

I see the ways Liam looks at niall. I look at perrie like that. With so much love and passion. It hurts to see him upset when niall calls him mate. He literally cringes but niall never notices. Its sad really.

Ally is a nice girl. She's beautiful but not as much as perrie. Like she has Louis's eyes and skin tone but instead of redish brown hair she has hints of every hair color red,brown,black, even blond. I can see why niall likes her im gonna have to ask him later for sure but right now im texting my boo.

------------------------------------------------------

Ally P.O.V. sorry for changing the point of views so much.

After talking with niall. I went upstairs to harry and Louis's room and replaced there toothpace with mainaise.

I walk down stairs pass the kitchen and hear moaning so i walk in and see them both making out i watch for a few seconds with a smirk on my face. I get bored and clear my throat and they look at me and harry blurts out "what did you do?" I just stand there smirking and Louis soon  catches on and smirks back at me and winks. That's how we knew when we knew each other had done a prank. Harry stands there a few minutes confused and red in the face because of what he said after Louis smacked his arm. 

I walk away and think about my recent ex and what he said before I hung up on him. He called me useless,stupid,and I can't get any thing right. And that's when I cry and Louis comes in my room trys to calm me down and niall walks in and silently tell Louis to leave but I cling onto Louis anyways until I fall asleep.

A/n I hoped you liked it. Alot of drama right. Well thats what my life is right now.

Do you think i should have liam tell niall how he feels next chapter or wait.

  Do you want more larry ,nally,or niam next chapter??

  -ally