Eleven.

"About us..." Connor continued.

"Troye I don't know how you feel about me" he said.

"Connor, I don't know either. I have this really weird feeling. I don't know what it is. It makes me feel so sick but so happy at the same time. It's like a little sparkle in me, or butterflies. Every time I see your eyes I drown in them. Every time you walk into the room, I freak out a little on the inside, because you make me nervous. But it's a good kind of nervous. Every time I see your smile I want to kiss your lips. You make me feel like falling. Falling in love."

"I know what you're feeling, Troye. 'Cause I feel it aswell." We both stood up, looking at each other.

"Tro," he said
"Con," I answered
"Tro, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked, with a small smile, because we both knew you can't just ask that. It's ridiculous. But he did. And I liked it. And I answered.
"Yes, Connie"

And than we hugged.

Connor was moving his head up, I felt it moving on my shoulder. I was looking down a little. Our slight hight difference made it possible for me to kiss Connor softly on his forehead. We looked at each other. He slowly turned his head, and so did I. Our heads were reaching out to each other. I looked at his eyes one more time and a little sparkle in his deep green eyes appeared. I felt the sparkle in my stomach, I shut my eyes. When our lips touched the sparkle became bigger, a fire burning inside me. It felt like I was not real, not here, not in this moment. I was floating, flying, dreaming. I was floating through the sky on cloud nine, trying not to fall off. He brought colour to my skies. The fire in my stomach kept burning, I needed to breathe but I wanted the kiss never to end. It felt like he set my heart on fire. He set me free. The passionate kiss put me at ease.

I felt so lost, yet like I had just been found. But I don't know if I'm ready to be found. I love him so bad. I wanted him never to go. I wanted him to stay forever. I wanted the warmth of him lips on mine forever. I wanted to see him up close like this. I wanted my eyes to stay close and still see him. I wanted to hold hands with him. I wanted to be close to him. I wanted this feeling never to end.