Chapter 17: I Like Her, Sue Me

"When your crush says something funny.

Hahahahavesexwithmehahahaha."

<Caleb>

"You so like her." Ryder says, catching me off guard and making me realize I had been staring at Sierra make a Nutella sandwich.

I roll my eyes. "Admit it." He continues.

"Why would I?"

"Because you like her."

"I don't think I do."

"Bro, you were just staring at her the whole time she was getting the bread and butter knife." He says in a 'duh' tone.

"I dazed off and my vision just so happened to be on her." I say, wishing that was true.

I was, and still am, looking at the beauty queen herself in her pajama shorts and tight undershirt, where you can see how her bra was too small her her big breast, causing them to spill out a little.

Not that I didn't mind.

I could make out her hourglass figure that drives me crazy. Her tiny waist followed by big hips and a perfect round ass.

She was perfect. I loved the way her hair was tied into a messy bun, making her have that sexy, morning look.

She was gorgeous, but not just her beauty attracts me. The fact that she's humble and innocent makes me like her more.

So you do like her?

Fuck.

"Okay." I grumble with a low tone so she won't hear. "I like her. Sue me." I say bluntly.

She finished making her sandwich and turns to us, taking a big bite out of it. My mouth drops.

"I thought that was for me?" I tease.

"I swowoy." She says with food in her mouth. I laugh at her cuteness and step over to her. Her eyes widen, which is telling me I'm getting too close. Stopping from where I'm at, I take the sandwich from her and take a bite out of it.

She sighs, pouting. "Thwat wa mine!"

I hand it back to her. "You can have it."

She looks at me. Then at the sandwich, then her green eyes flicker back to me. Angrily, she takes the sandwich.

"I'm not wasting Nutella." She huffs, walking away to he living room.

"Your so whipped, man." Ryder chuckles, earning a glare from me.

"Fuck you."

"Sorry, brother. I don't roll that way. I go for pussy."

I scoff. "Don't you have one?"

"No, but would you like to see my dick? I bet it's bigger that yours."

"As if. " I scoff. "And no. I've seen your dick too many times when we were kids."

"Ayo!" Macy comes hollering in the kitchen.

"So.." Ryder says with a smile.

I know that smile.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

He pretends to look hurt, putting a hand over his chest. He's so dramatic. "You forgot? My birthday is in a month! What are you guys gonna get me?"

"How's porn?" I ask.

He smiles. "How can I say no to porn?"

Macy's jaw drops to the floor in shock as she hits Ryder on on his arm. He chuckles and leans in to whisper something in her ear. Just like Sierra, she blushes instantly.

I hate to admit it, but they are a good couple.

"Okay, so I can't get porn." Caleb says in a sad tone, while eyeing Macy.

"Then what do you want?"

His face brightens. "I want one of those Weekend sweatshirts with the XO."

"A sweatshirt?"

"Yeah."

"You do know its almost summer, right?"

"Yeah."

"Jesus." I curse under my breath. Macy chuckles, obviously entertained.

"Whatever, bro." I say leaving to go find Sierra.

"Yeah! You run to your love, Sweetheart!" Ryder hollers.

Ugh, dimwit.

I arrive and settle with Sierra on the couch. She turn and gives me a smile, while I glance at the TV. Friends played as Ross and Monica had, yet another, family feud.

She giggles at something Ross says, taking a bite of the little piece of Nutella sandwich she has.

"I know I'm breathtakingly gorgeous, but staring at me is creepy. You should take a picture, it last longer." She says with a smug smile on her face, while her eyes stay firm on the TV screen.

Did she just say a pompous comment? At me, specifically?

I stare at her in shock. "My cockiness is rubbing off on you, isn't it?" I say amused.

"What can I say?" She shrugs. "I learned to express my awesomeness." She finally looks at me, with a big smile on her face.

Our faces are inches apart and I could feel her warm breath. My heart pounds against my chest.

She bites her lip. Her perfect, white, aligned teeth grab the side of her big, pink lip and nothing in the world has ever made me go this crazy.

"Goddammit, Sierra." I hiss.

"What?" She looks concerned.

"I told you to stop biting your lip, its distracting."

"I'm sorry." She says, but seconds later giggles. "Does it bother you, Caleb?" She bites her lip again purposely, just to tease me.

I stay silent as my eyes stay trained on her pretty face. She licks her lips, and once agin bites it, with a wink following long.

My jaw clenches, and it takes everything I have not to react to her taunting.

"Sierra..." I look away.

Holy shit, what is happening to me?

"Caleb..." She lays her hand on my thigh and I instantly look at her. "Are you okay?" She says concerned.

"Not really." I admit. "I'm letting a hot chick get to me and its taking all strength I have to let her keep that tiny bit of innocence in her."

"Innocence?" She questions. "How would you take it away?"

"By dragging her to my bedroom." I confess and she gasp.

"Would you want to do that?"

"No, I wouldn't."

Hurt flashes in her big green eyes as she breaks eye contact instantly.

She was so pure. How can I take that away? I like her to be innocent for as long as she can be and I'll kill anyone who tries to take it. I know it's absurd to think this, but I want her to stay girly. I like the rainbows and unicorns and all that good shit that's in her. She's not ready to see the darkness and I'm not ready to show her.

***********************

That's it for this chapter!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

A super funny quote I found on We heart it at the top!!!