Chapter 40: Epilogue

5 years later •

~*Sierra*~

I was drenched in my own sweat as my entire body ached in pain.

This shit hurts.

"Push." The doctor tells me as I clench Caleb's hand for my poor life.

"Pus-"

"IF YOU TELL ME TO FUCKING PUSH AGAIN, I WILL SLAP YOU." I warn the doctor, who imminently shuts up.

"Come on baby, just push a little more."

"CALEB, I AM FUCKING PUSHING! THE LITTLE SHIT IS'NT COMING OUT!"

I took deep breaths, small tears coming down my face. "Caleb, I can't."

"Yes you can, Kitten." He coo's

"I know it hurts, Piglet." My mom says by my side. "But five more minutes of pain, for a lifetime of happiness."

"Mother, you seriously need to stop watching Jane the Virgin." I scold. "FUCK!" Another contraction occurs and I wince at the pain, taking deep breaths.

Breath in.
Breath out.
Breath in.

And push.

I give it one more shot and to my satisfaction, I hear the faint cries of a small baby. I smile to myself.

I did it!

"It's a boy!" Dr. Lowis tells me. "One down. One to go."

I groan awful loudly, making Caleb chuckle. "You're the one who had to have twins."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO FUCKING SEDUCED ME!!" I yell at him before pushing again.

Just then, the hospital door burst open, but I don't see who it is until I get my few seconds of rest, before pushing again.

Ms. Rose, also known as Caleb's mom, pushes Caleb aside disconnecting my hand with his.

"Listen here, Sierra. I love you like my own so I'm going to tell you how it is." She starts, clearing her throat.

Who the hell let her in?

"You need to suck it up and push! I don't give a damn if it hurts, I want my grand-babies out in an hour! I've been in this reechoed hospital for over 9 hours waiting on you to give birth to my grand children. It only took me 2 hours to push out Caleb and 3 to push out Ryder! NOW YOU PUSH THAT BABY OUT BEFORE I GET IN THERE AND PULL IT OUT MYSELF!"

Glaring at Caleb's mom, I push with all my strength, crying in the process. "It's a girl!" The doctor cheers, holding the newborn and carefully giving it to the nurse.

"I'm so proud of you!" Caleb comes and kisses my forehead. "I love you so much, you know that?

"Screw you." I breath. "Don't just stand there, dumbass! Go check on the babies!" I scold at him and he instantly flies out the door, following the nurse.
*******

"They're beautiful."

"You're just saying that because they look like you."

"I'm not going to argue with that." Caleb smirks, making me roll my eyes. "Although, the girl looks exactly like you."

"How to do figure that?"