Jealousy

I stood at the bar, empty glass in hand, waiting for the bar tender to notice me. It was a busy Friday night, and Q and I had decided to go for a drink with the jokers at the local, which was packed at this point.Q and the rest of the jokers were sat at a booth in the corner. I had decided to get another drink, as much as I loved them, the jokers could be a testosterone overload, which could sometimes be exhausting, and I just needed a breather.

"I'll have a Stella and whatever she's having" I heard a voice beside me
"Thank you!" I said, turning to face him
"No problem, I'm Jesse" He said, sliding the drink over to me. He was tall,slim build, with dark hair, gelled back but with a few strands falling down, framing his face perfectly, he had deep brown eyes and a slightly crooked nose, with a confident-not-cocky smile that curved his lips slightly.

"(Y/N) , nice to meet you" I replied

"So, are you from around here?" Jesse asked.

"Born and bred" I said, laughing slightly. "You?" I asked

"Just moved here" He explained
"So... What do you guys do for fun around here?" He asked, smirking

Jesse and I continued talking for a good half-hour. We got on well, he was funny, smart, and the kind if person I get on well with.
As I laughed at one of his silly anecdotes, I felt my phone vibrate against my hip. It was a text from Q.

"Having fun are we?" It read

I chose to ignore it, knowing Q was in the room. I turned round, my eyes scanning the room for the shaggy brown hair I'd come to know so well. My eyes met his and I waved at him. Q shifted in his seat slightly, turning his body away from me, and shooting a stony glare my way. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my conversation with Jesse.

As the night went on, I stayed talking to Jesse, not drinking too much, as I had things to do tomorrow, and getting plastered was the last thing I wanted. Conversation continued to flow and the time seemed to fly by.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed, looking at my watch
"What's wrong?" Jesse asked
"Look at the time, I've got to be up in the morning! I'll have to call it a day I'm afraid" I explained
"Haha, no worries" Jesse chuckled
"This was fun, we should do it again sometime?" I said, writing down my number on a napkin.
"Of course, I'll text you?" Jesse said
"Definitely! I'll see you around" I said, hugging him as I left.

I walked to the other side of the bar to try and find Q, but with no luck. I slid my phone out of my pocket to call him, and noticed a few unread messages.

"He's funny I see?"
"Me and the boys are going a few doors down, you coming?"
"Guess not then"
"I'm going home, where are you?"
"Fine, ignore me. You can catch a lift with your new guy"

I sighed, this often happened. Q gets jealous easy and always hates me meeting new friends ((especially guys)). He could be such a drama queen and very hard to deal with when he's angry.
I called a taxi from the doors of the pub, and it picked me up withing minutes.

As I arrived back at the house, I saw all the lights were on, which probably meant Q was waiting for me.I sighed, not in the mood to argue with him. I stepped out the taxi, thanking the driver, and headed to our front door. Fumbling for my keys, I heard the TV going inside. Slowly stepping into the house, I kicked off my shoes and made my way into the kitchen, and stuck the kettle on. Suddenly, the TV cut off, and Q was stood behind me, arms folded across his chest.

"Come on Q" I pleaded, as I felt his eyes bore into the back of my head.
"You've nothing to worry about, He's not like that" I whined

"I know what guys are like (Y/N). I know what they want. Why wouldn't he? He doesn't want to be 'just friends' anymore than I do" Q huffed

"God Q don't be like this!! He'll have to be a friend, because that's all I want" I argued.

" Look (y/n) it's not that i don't trust you it's just-"

"Really?" I interrupted. "Because that's what it feels like right now"

"I know what he wants!!!!!" Q shouted. "I've been there too remember? A pretty girl that you get on with is a jackpot for a single guy!"

" It won't go anywhere because I.Don't.Like.Him.Like.That" I asserted.

"But he likes you!!" Q argued. "I can see it in the way he looks at you" He exploded.

"Look Q." I replied. "You're the only one I want, ok? Nothing will happen with Jesse, because I don't like Jesse. I like you. Now will you please let it go? I promise nothing will happen. I love you, OK? Just you. No one else." I snapped.

" ..." Q fell silent.

"Ok?" I questioned

"Fine. Its just - "

I glared at him

"Fine" Q sighed.

"Now come here you big dafty" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"He was just so tall and young and -"

"Q." I mumbled " shut up"

"I love you too by the way" Q whispered into the crook of my neck.

A/n sorry!!i know these are p shit but please tell me what i should do differently!! Im not a writer so any tips would be great 😂, thanks

e