Your Bad day

You'd had a terrible day at work, truly awful. Your boss was on your back, and deadlines were closing in. You were under a lot of pressure and you were stressed beyond belief.
As you opened the door to your house, you aggressively shook off your shoes, slamming the door behind you. Q had been home all day, and was in the kitchen making tea. You stormed up to your room, flung your bag and clothes onto the floor and jumped into bed, changing into nothing but one of Q's tee-shirts and a pair of his boxers. You just wanted to be comfortable after a long day at work, and try sleep off your headache. Q came upstairs almost immediately.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" He asked, bursting through the door.
"Q, I'm fine, just a bad day. Nothing I cant handle." You explained.
"You sure babygirl?" He said, crouching beside the bed, so his face was level with yours, his deep brown eyes frowned as he rubbed your shoulder.
"Its fine Q, Im just tired" you nodded.
He pulled your hand from under the covers, and placed a soft kiss on the inside of your palm.
"I'm here babygirl, you can talk to me." He insisted.
"Q I'm ok." You smiled, leaning over and kissing his nose playfully.
He smiled, finally convinced it was nothing serious.
With that, Q left, only to return minuted later with a tub of ice cream and two bowls.
"Perfect." You smiled.
Q changed into sweats and a jumper, whilst you sat up and got the both of you some ice cream. Q picked up his bowl and spoon with one hand, and with the other, pulled you close kissing your forehead and ruffling your hair jokingly.
You giggled "cheeky git"
"You know you love it" Q chuckled.
You just laughed, defeated.
You switched on the TV and saw your favourite show, mock the week, was on.
The two of you settled down, Q put his arm around you, and you snuggled into his chest. When the two of you had eventually finished eating, Q pulled you even closer, resting his other hand on your waist. You furrowed into his neck, placing soft kisses on his jaw. As you both laughed at the show, you listened to his breathing, feeling his chest rise and fall with every intake of breath. Q stroked your hair, gently tangling his fingers in it. He rested his chin on your head, and took your hand in his. He turned your hand,and kissed the inside of your palm. You smiled.
"I love you Q" You whispered.
"Love you more." He said.

A/n please comment with any suggestions or requests, and if youd like me to do one with Q's bad day, please let me know :)) thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed :)))
Love
e