Lazy Days

I woke up to the ever frustrating sound of my alarm blaring on my bedside table beside me. Thankfully, today is a Sunday, which means that both Q and I have the day off. I shifted my position so that I was facing him.
"mmm" Q hummed. "Five more minutes"he whispered, in a low gruff morning voice.
"It's ok, we don't have to get up any time soon" I replied.
"Thank god" he sighed, lifting his arm above my head, and wrapping it around my shoulder pulling me closer. I responded by lifting a hand up and placing it on Q's chest, and nestling my head into his neck. I could feel his chest rise and fall gently with every breath he took. Q ran his fingers through my silky (y/h/c) hair, idly entangling his fingers as he stroked my head. Q reached over and intertwined our hands, mine sinking into his, as his hands were so much bigger than mine, they encased them.
Q planted a soft kiss on my forehead, but instead of pulling away, kept his mouth on the soft spot above and between my eyebrows. He pulled me in even closer, our bodies pressing together, his warmth enveloping me.
Q pulled his lips away and sighed.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I never want to get out of bed" He replied, his low, husky morning voice causing his chest to vibrate under my ear.
"Me neither" I smiled.

Eventuality, to our mutual dislike, I prised myself away from Q so I could go and make breakfast. I planted a soft kiss on his for head before I slipped on his pants, the boxer kind that he loved to see me in, and one of his t-shirts, which was huge on me. I padded downstairs, put on the kettle and started making breakfast. I turned the radio on and was soon humming along to a catchy song. I swayed my hips gently along with the music, and soon felt to hands softly rest themselves on either side of them. I flinched slightly, not expecting Q to come down so soon.

"You're too cute when you do that"he mused quietly into my ear.
I giggled softly, knowing, although I thought I looked ridiculous, my goofy dancing drove him crazy. I turned towards him and pressed my lips against his, smiling. He ran his hands up over my shoulders, squeezing them slightly. I smiled once again into his lips before pulling away and turning back towards the stove.
I put the plates of food on the table and went back to the sink to fill up a glass of water. As I turned to put the water on the table, I was met by Q's broad figure stood closer than expected. He grabbed the water from my hands and placed it to one side.
"Q what're you-"
Q cupped my cheeks with his hands and pulled me in to a passionate kiss.
"Q, what's going-"
And suddenly, I was cut off once again, as Q pulled my body closer to his, our lips locking and his hand running down my back. I abandoned any questioning and just decided to appreciate his spontaneity. Q kept our mouths close together, and used the hand that wasn't stroking my jaw to lift me up, as I wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling lightly. He returned the reaction, chuckling, and proceeded to lift my body up further and place me so that I was sitting on the counter. My head was now at the same height as his, making it easier to kiss him, with my legs still wrapped tightly around his waist, and elbows resting on his shoulders, hands tangled in his scruffy hair.
We abandoned the breakfast for a while, deciding instead to just enjoy eachother's company.

A/n First off, i need to apologise for how short it is and how long its been since i updated, im in the middle of exams so :((( please give me some suggestions or something!!!!!!! Hope you liked it!!!!
e