2: Captive

I woke up with a stick poking in my head. I tried to get ahold of it in frustration, but ropes are surprisingly cover all over me.

"Hey, wake up!"

I opened my eyes and saw a (f/c) haired girl frowning as she pokes me.

"Oh I am glad that you are not dead" She said sarcastically.

Glad? I always want to die. 2ps cannot die or if you prefer, disappear because we are not even human. Don't ask how many times I try to kill myself.

"Just kidding"

I look at the room. It looks like this room is hers. One side of the wall is full of her pictures with Ivan and other people I don't even bother to guess. The bed is full of stuffed animals and the table besides it is a desk with a laptop on it.

"You are in my bedroom" ____ obviously said. "I couldn't leave you in that house so I brought you here"

I only rolled my eyes. Tch, she should had leave me to die. Of course, I do not die... dammit! Yes I know I already said that we 2ps do not die that easily so shut up and read.

What am I to her? Saving a stranger's ass without batting an eye.

"I am guessing that you are still shocked"

More like annoyed.

She arranged her blue cardigan (geez, this girl doesn't like cardigans) and smiled. "I am sorry that I hit you the other day"

Other day?

I think I said it aloud. She frowned and look at my head. "Umm.. did I hit you that hard?"

I only looked away and frowned.

"Geez, stop being a tsundere"

Tsun- what?! The fuck is that.

"Fine, you remember it clearly! You pointed those guns to us so I have no choice but to punch you, okay?"

She stands up and get something from the coffee table. "I bet you're hungry"

"I do not eat"

Which is true, I do not need human food to live. Well, which explains why I am thin.

Oh I wish you can see how annoyed am I now.

"Come on! I bake those!" She put a tray of cookies with so much food coloring on my lap.

I look at it in disgust. "How do you even eat this?-"

Maybe she doesn't understand what I said. She suddenly shove one on my mouth without a warning.

Wait till I am free to these ropes and get my hands on you.

I spit the what is in my mouth and cursed.

"Oh don't say it" ____ said without a hint of regret. "You like it, don't you?"

"You call this food?" I bit my lip. "I prefer eating shit"

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" She said, ignoring me.

What the fuck.... Is this idiot serious?!

"If you don't like my cookies, then fine... I'll starve you"

Better than eating her shit.

"I'll explain to you that since you are my captive, you do as I said"

This is not Rapunzel, dear.

"You are like 'I'm gonna kill you with these!' " She mimic me as she frowned and holds two invisible pistols. "But I punched you on the head and you fall down like a tree!"