Chapter 3: Kirby's Journey

Location: The hill near to Castle Dedede; Dream Land 8:00 A.M.
As Kirby was walking towards the hill near Castle Dedede  he saw Tiff and Tuff almost being attacked by a bunch of strange creatures that were looking like werewolves and he decided to help them out "Kirby!" Tiff yelled to him, "Suck them Up!" she said to him. "Poyo!" Kirby said as he opened his mouth and began to suck the werewolves up as he inhaled them completely as his rival Meta Knight and his two allies Sword Knight and Blade Knight were joining the battle helping Kirby out taking out the creatures. "Tiff." Meta Knight said to her "Are you okay?" I'm fine Meta Knight." Yeah me too!" Tiff and her brother said to the masked Star Warrior. "Meta Knight what are these creatures?" "Yeah what are these creatures?" Both siblings asked. "I found out what are these monsters they are Grimm!" Meta Knight explained, So after Meta Knight explained to Tiff as she learned the Grimm were from another world called Remnant and their main weakness is a powerful substance created by nature itself called Dust. "Kabu!", Tiff shouted, "Send the Warp Star!" as she called upon Kabu the Warp Star arrived as Kirby jumped on it. So his mission was going to Remnant and to find Dust so he can put a stop to King Dedede's plan plus also stopping the Grimm. So after Tiff and her friends wished Kirby good luck he flew away on his Warp Star into space from PopStar to find the planet Remnant as he was traveling through space the Warp Star finds the planet Kirby is looking for with the Grimm's energy and warp drives to Remnant as Kirby prepared the journey of his life as he lands on the planet Remnant.