Chapter 7: Kirby's Breakfast

(A/N: Alright readers, the winner of the Voting poll is Ruby Rose. However, we have a tie with Yang and Velvet, and one for Pyrrha. So to make this chapter more exciting, I decided to put all four of them at the same time. Cute right? ANYWAY! Like Youtuber DashieXP says on his gaming channel. "Without further or do, (Author does the run like DashieGames) LETS DO THIS S***!)

(Sounds of multiple slapping were heard, as the author himself was holding his cheeks in pain. As Ruby, Yang, Pyrrha, and Velvet covering Kirby's "nonexistent ears" are seen glaring at the author.)

Yang: Shame on You Toy2711!

Ruby: Language! Don't swear in front of Cute little Kirby ^.^

Pyrrha: That was not nice of you to say such language in front of an alien baby!

Velvet: Seriously, please don't corrupt the little one's brain!

Toy2711: Okay!, I'm so sorry ladies please forgive me?!

Ruby/Yang/Pyrrha/Velvet: We forgive you.

Toy2711: Alright, please enjoy this chapter.

Location: Infirmary; Beacon Academy; Kingdom of Vale; Sanus

6:20 AM

It was a beautiful morning in Beacon Academy, Kirby was having a peaceful sleep, hugging his favorite teddy bear as he cuddle with it. He was hearing the call of nature, like a baby bear cub sleeping peacefully. As he was still asleep, one of the nurses came by to wake him up and feed him his breakfast. As the nurse walked over to his room and opened the door, she saw the cutest thing as the cute pink puffball was sleeping peacefully with his plushie. The nurse was squealing on the inside as she found this to be adorable, she silently whipped out her scroll and took a picture of Kirby sleeping, as she send it to the rest of the staff memberscof Beacon. After taking her picture, she carefully tried to wake up Kirby by softly touching him, but he yawned as he cuddled up with his bear and continued to sleep.

'SO CUTE!!!! ^.^' the nurse thought. She carefully picked him up from the bed and started to rub his head very gently. Kirby was then starting to wake up as he yawned.

"Poyo....." Kirby yawned, as he started to stretch his stubby arms, and opened his blue eyes, as he looked at the nurse as he saw he was being cradled and petted by the nurse, as she was gently rubbing his head and smiling at him.

"Hi!" Kirby replied.

"Hello, little one..." The nurse replied. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" She asked. "Poyo!" Kirby replied.
"Well come on now little Kirby, its time for your breakfast at the cafeteria," the nursed cooed at the pink baby puffball as she picked him up and carried him to the cafeteria at Beacon.

Timeskip- 10 minutes later

After arriving in the cafeteria, Kirby was walking to get in line, when suddenly he felt being picked up from the ground, he then looked up as it was human hands. He then looked up and it was the same girl that cuddled him first, Little Red Riding Hood he nick named her in his mind.

"OH ITS YOU AGAIN KIRBY!" Ruby squealed, as she hugged him like a teddy bear.

"HI!" Kirby greeted cutely, he then told her "FOO, FOO!" he said as he rub his empty stomach.

"Oh of course you can, Kirby." Ruby replied, she went into the line and gave him a tray of fresh fruits, a glass of milk, and a stack of pancakes with maple syrup and a square of sliced butter on top. She then took him to where her team, and JNPR were sitting.