Chapter 5: Kirby meets Team RWBY, JNPR, Ozpin and Goodwitch

Location: Emerald Forest, The kingdom of Vale 8:15 AM
It's been 15 minutes Kirby was still soaring through the forest on his Warp Star as he was still trying to find Dust on
Remnant so he can use to destroy the Grimm back in Dream Land. As he was soaring on his star he was completely unaware that he was being followed by a group of 8 Huntsmen and Huntresses These were the first-year students Team RWBY consisted of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long, plus Team JNPR consisted of Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrah Nikos, and Lie Ren. These two teams were sent on a mission by Ozpin to the Emerald Forest to locate this pink adorable puffball on a flying star and bring him back to Beacon so they can examine this creature. As Kirby landed on the ground and put away his Warp Star he noticed the Grimm were about to attack him but he remembered that he can't inhale so basically he started running and started sprinting until he crashed into a tree that knocked him out.
As Team RWBY and JNPR walked over to the unconscious Kirby after they token car of the Grimm they all gave out their comments "So CUTE!" said Ruby and Nora, while the others nodded in agreement he did look cute but now they have a mission to accomplished after Ruby picked the pink puffball the rest of her team and JNPR went back to Beacon.

Beacon Academy Infirmary 8:40 AM
As Kirby was lying unconscious on a bed in the infirmary he kept on hearing strange voices they sound like human in this world so as he opened his eyes and sat straight up and looked at the 8 teenagers who were looking at him. He analyzed them and saw there were six teenage girls and two boys.

He saw everyone staring at him and then he began to randomly cry cutely like a baby as he was confused of what was going on. He was then picked up from the bed and was being cradled by a girl with long golden hair, Next, he received a soothing hug from a girl with a red hooded cape, a very gentle pat on the head and hug from the white haired girl with a side ponytail, a very very gentle hug from an orange hair girl who is highly energetic, a regular hug from a red haired Spartan girl, and a small hug with a small soothing pat from a raven haired girl. Finally, he received two small pats from a blonde boy and his black haired male friend. As Kirby was being soothed it reminded him of a baby being cradled by its mother as even he can't remember his own birth as technically he is A baby star warrior. As he was being calmed down and put back in the bed he saw a middle aged man with a cane holding a platter of food and a woman beside him holding a riding crop as the two of them were standing right behind the the teenagers.

"Oh Professor Ozpin. We found this adorable little puffball you told us to find." The red hooded girl cooed, as Ozpin chuckled. "Yes thank you Ms Rose and you too Team JNPR." Ozpin replied. As he bent down to look at the pink puffball creature. The creature did confirm the camera footage the creature is 8 inches tall, has red feet, blue eyes, pink blush cheeks, and a mouth.

"Very intriguing..." Ozpin cooed as his second in command Glynda agreed the pink puffball creature did look adorable and cute in her own opinion. As Ozpin put the platter of food on the bed the creature than opened its mouth and began to inhale the food into its mouth, it then started to chew and swallow as it was satisfied he then spoke.

"Hi." Kirby greeted. As he said his greeting RWBY and JNPR were shocked that this adorable little pink creature can talk while Ozpin and Glynda were surprised that this pink alien creature can understand human speech and language.

"Hello. I'm Professor Ozpin and this my assistant Professor Glynda Goodwitch." As Ozpin greeted the creature.

"Oz-pin, Glyn-da?" "Ozpin and Glynda." Kirby said while making a cute expression with his eyes closed.

As Kirby took out a magic crayon and paper he wrote his name down on the paper it was written "Kirby" in pink on it as he began to speak.

"Kirby!" "My... Name... Is... Kir-by!"