Hurt

Third POV

"Lucy calm down, she is going to be okay" Mira said worriedly to the blonde. "But she hasn't come back yet and she was supposed to be back by now" Lucy said worriedly while pacing back and fourth near the bar. "Maybe she decided to take a rest first?" Cana said while drinking her big barrel of booze.

It has been a week since Erza decided to take a S-class request that requires only a re-equip mage to get some money. Lucy was hesitated at first but Erza promised Lucy that she will come back without a scratch. She also promised Lucy that when she come back she will spend the days with her.  

"I'm going to check fairy hills and see if she is there" Lucy stopped pacing around and started to walk towards the door. While she was walking towards the door, the door suddenly opened and revealed a scarlet that was hurt. Lucy eyes widened when she saw Erza had scratches and bruises all over her body. Lucy saw some burned marks on Erza's shoulder. She run towards her girlfriend and helped her by placing Erza's left hand over her neck and place her own right hand over Erza's waist.

"I'm sorry Lucy...I broke the promised that we made" Erza tried to smile but Lucy saw that her girlfriend was clearly in pain. "shh, we talk about it later but for now you have to get your wounds treated" Mira quickly called Elfman to help Lucy carry Erza to porlyusica and asked Wendy to follow them too. 

Lucy POV

I was so worried and scared when I saw Erza hurt, She tried to smile but I can clearly see pain in her eyes. Now we're in porlyusica house waiting for porlyusica to give news about Erza condition. "Don't worry about Erza, I know her she is a strong and tough woman and she won't be beaten down something like this" Mira said while trying to calm myself down. I know that she is strong but I can't help but to worry about her.

"I know...It just that-" I was cut of by porlyusica 

"Hey you can see her now. I have treated most of the wound but she needs to rest for at least a month" 

"I give you 10 minutes to talk but after that take her home" porlyusica added

I quickly thank her and run towards Erza. I saw the scarlet was lying down on the bed not facing me at all. "Hey Erza, How are you feeling?" I saw her still not looking at me and face the wall. Why is she not looking at me at all? Did I do something wrong? 

"Erza...did I do something wrong? Should I....go?" I got no respond from her so I turn to reach for the door knob.

Erza POV

"Should I...go?" Once I heard that, I quickly hop of the bed winced a little bit and hold her wrist firmly. "No, no don't go please" I pleaded. I know that I shouldn't avoid Lucy but I broken a promise that I made with her, I feel bad about it. 

"It just that..I broke the promise I made with you and I feel bad about it..." I looked down to the floor avoiding Lucy's glance. Lucy use her two hands and touch my cheek making me look at her. "Don't worry about that, all I want to know that is you're safe and sound" She's said that but I still feel bad. Lucy saw it and thought of a idea.

"You know what! Let's make another promise. Promise me that you spend most of the time with me after this, promise?" She took out her pinky finger 

 "promise." I took out my pinky finger and knot it together. I was smiling widely and so did Lucy.

Polyusica POV

 I saw them smiling together when I was about to enter. 'kids this days' I thought.

"Ok, ok that enough of the cheesy stuff and get out of my house now, before I kick you out!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well this is seriously a crappy chapter but i hope you all like it. Message me if you have an idea about the next one shot. It can be anime, idols and stuff but I will be only doing yuri fanfics meaning lesbian stories/imagines/one shot...so yeah

Comment, vote, follow. Whatever floats your boat.

See you next time.

xShiroyuina x