chapter 14

Bonnie's POV ~ "I wanna play truth or dare!" Chica screams in Freddy's ear as I laugh.

"I heard you the first time dumbass" freddy groans as he smirks and grabs my ass.

I gasp and slap his hand "freddy we have idiots over!"

"You mean you have idiots living here?" Foxy asks.

"Shut up foxy at least we passed highschool on our first try!" Freddy says.

"Shut up I tried!" Foxy pouts.

"Yeah sure you did" Chica giggles.

We all gather around in a circle on the floor. "Freddy goes first!" Chica yells.

"Ok " Freddy says. "I dare foxy to go outside and flirt with the first person you see!" He says.

Foxy shrugs " shouldn't be that hard" he says as we all walk outside. Foxy sees a girl and walks up to her.

"You know your beautiful?" Foxy says.

"I have a boyfriend, but.. Call me sometime hot shot" she says as the writes her number on his hand and walks away. We walk back inside.

"Bonnie truth or dare?!" Foxy asks.

"Um... Truth" I say

"Ok um.... Go take a pregnancy test and see if your pregnant or not!" Foxy yells as Chica giggles.

"She better not be pregnant!" Freddy yells as I blush a dark red.

*after taking the test*

"I'm not pregnant thank god" I say

"Damn I was waiting for a fight!" Foxy says.

"Chica truth or dare" I say.

"Truth!" She says.

"Ok have you ever thought about leaving foxy for freddy!?" I ask.

"Shit.... Yeah i did once earlier when that girl gave him her number " she says.

"Ew I rather keep Bonnie instead of date you " Freddy says.

"Oh shut up freddy" Chica says. "Truth or dare freddy!?"

"DARE!" Freddy yells.

Chica smirks. "I dare you to play naked for the rest of the game for Bonnie's entertainment!" Chica says as I blush.

"That's just going to lead to another thing then chica" freddy says.

"Fine then you two just go fuck each other while me and foxy do the same thing" chica says.

"Ok!" I yell as I drag freddy to His room shutting his door. I smirk and kiss him roughly as he kisses back with even more force.
*SMUT UP A HEAD*

He pins me to his bed as he kisses and sucks my neck leaving love bits and marks on it. I moan as I wrap my arms around his neck. He smirks and slips his hands in my pants grapping my ass while slipping my pants off. I take his shirt off as he then takes my shirt off in a quick movement. I take his pants off and rub his stiff hard crotch. He moans and unclips my bra. He grabs them as he massages one of them and sucks the other one. I blush and moan as he smirks and sucks harder. He switches and massages the other one and sucks the other one. I moan even more.

I  slip off his boxers and take his member whole. I bob my head up and down as he runs his fingers threw my hair moaning. "Mmmmm fuck... Yes Bonnie!" He moans.

I quicken my pace as he moans louder. Once he's about to cum I stop sucking and kiss him. He kisses back and takes my panties off. He looks at me as I nod. He puts his member inside of me as I squirm around in pain. "Shhh its ok it'll go away" freddy says softly. After a minute or two I nod.

Freddy starts to move faster as I moan. He moves faster and faster as I throw my head back and moan louder. He keeps going faster hitting my g-spot as I cum. Shortly after he cums in me as he rolls over and starts to paint. "That was....a-amazing" he says.

I smirk and roll on top of him and kiss him softly. He kisses back as he wraps his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck as he smiles. "You know... I never knew I could do this much better then Katy?" Freddy says.

"And I'd never think I'd do better then Adam but your my everything now freddy" I say as I smile and hug his chest.

"Adam was a dick all he cared about was trying to get to second base with you!" Freddy says annoyed.

"Yeah I know but then why else would you date me?" I ask.

"Um hello!? Because I actually love and care about you unlike adam did!" Freddy says.

I giggle. "Yeah I know you do my prince" I say as freddy smiles and kisses my forehead softly.

"I love my princess so much" Freddy says.

"I love my prince so much to babe" I say as I lay my head on Freddy's chest.