chapter 17

Bonnie's POV ~ "Quick pull someone's pants down! Sir left the room!" Jake yells.

Foxy runs over to Nathan and pulls his pants down along with his boxers. "FOXY YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Nathan yells and pulls his pants and boxers back up.

Foxy smirks. "So bonnie, you'd like that instead of Freddy's? Because Nathan has a crush on you!" Foxy yells.

"DAMN IT FOXY STOP TELLING MY DAMN SECRETS YOU PRICK!" Nathan yells.

"THEN STOP TELLING ME THEM!" Foxy yells back.

"Yeah no sorry Nathan your no where near the size as Freddy and even though your cute and all I don't love you" I say.

Nathan gets confused and annoyed. "How big is freddy then!?" He yells.

"Why would I tell you? I ain't gonna date an idiot like you!" I say.

Freddy was in the class room soon after with a 'what the fuck' face. He sits down next to me.

"Hey what's with the face?" I ask.

"He's just mad because you can't deep throat his large dick!" Nathan yells.

"Nathan fuck off I can even suck your small ass dick" I growl. The class bursts out laughing while pointing to Nathan.

"My mom asked me if i wanted kids.....?" Freddy says.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! Did his mom really tell him!? I told her not to tell him!

"And what did you tell her?" I ask.

"I just walked out of the office and walks back to class." He says.

My phone goes off as I answer it.

(B- bonnie  m- mom)

B- Hello?

M- YOUR PREGNANT!?

B-N-NO! I'm not I promise mom!

M- If your pregnant I'm gonna let bon bon abuse you bonnie Marie Bunny!

B- m-mom you wouldn't do t-that

M- I won't do it unless if freddy wants the kid to you've already got your heart broken once and its not going to fucking happen again Bonnie! *hangs up*

Freddy's POV ~

Bonnie hangs up and lays her head down crying. I pick her up and set her on my lap. She lays her head on my back and hugs me.

"What was that about ?" I ask.

"M-my moms going to l-let b-bon b-bon abuse me..." She whimpers. The class room goes quite to where you can here a pen drop.

"What?" I say.

"She can't do that!" Foxy says.

"Why would she let that happen!?" I ask.

"I-i...... Umm...... Don't be mad but...." Bonnie says.

"But what?" I ask.

"I'm............ P-Pregnant..." Bonnie whimpers.

Nathan puts his hands up "I'm not gonna have a crush on her now!" He yells.

"Y-your what?" I ask.

"I'm pregnant Freddy... That's why your mom asked you that!" Bonnie says softly.

"I-i.... Am I the father?" I ask.

"No fucking Nathan's the father!" Bonnie says.

Nathan's eyes widen. "I didn't fuck her I promise don't kill me freddy!!" He says.

"Of course.your the father freddy your the only one I've done!" Bonnie says.

"Ohhhhh Freddy's a daddy!" Foxy sings.

"Fuck off foxy!" I growl. "Are you serious bonnie!?" I yell on accident.

"YES IM FUCKING SERIOUS FREDDY WHY ELSE WOULD I PUSH YOU THE FUCK OFF ME LAST NIGHT!?" Bonnie growls.

"I thought you was in heat to where you wasn't in the mood..." I say dumb founded.

"I haven't been in heat in a month freddy! There's a hint right there!" Bonnie yells.

"Well guess I'm going to make a good daddy" I say.

Bonnie stops being pissed and looks at me. "You mean-"

"Yes we're keeping it it'll be fun having a baby" i say.

Nathan groans. "Great now I can't fucking have bonnie!" He says.

"Nathan you never was going to have me your annoying and stupid fucking bon bon's better then you!" Bonnie says. I smile and kiss her as she kisses back.

"I can't wait until you give birth, I'll be by your side through all of it" I say softly.

Bonnie smiles. "Thank you freddy" Bonnie whispers.

"Your welcome angle" I say. Sir walks into the class room as the bell rings.

I grab Bonnie's back pack and carry Bonnie to gym.

*10 months later* (Freddy's mom is watching Ruby (their baby girl))

Bonnie's POV ~

I'm still sore from having birth but it was worth it. Freddy and I walk into gym as couch walks over to me. "Are you stable enough to play basketball?" He asks.

"Yes couch" I say.

"You wanna be on fred- I'm not even gonna ask its gonna be a yes" couch says and walks away.

"GET INTO YOUR BASKETBALL TEAMS AND FREDDY'S TEAM IS GOING TO HAVE BONNIE JOIN AGAIN!" couch yells.

Freddy smiles and holds my hand as Nathan,Foxy,Kyle, and Andrea run over to us.

Andrea smiles as we high five each other. "How's ruby?" She asks.

"She's  great once me.and freddy get back to his house after school he feeds her and then plays with her until her nap time" I say.

"Sounds like Freddy's already got this parent thing down" andrea says.

"He does besides at night " I giggle. "If ruby wants food or a dirty diaper I get up and get her a bottle or anything he's just bad at that" I say.

"Ok play ball!" Couch yells.

*after the basketball game*

Freddy's POV ~

Dumbass Ryan decided to shove bonnie to the floor and then run on top of her so she has a ice pack for her stomach since its gonna bruise.

Ryan walks up to bonnie. "Hey, sorry about what happened on gym bon" he says.

"Its ok" bonnie says. Ryan nods and turns around to walk away. Before he does bonnie knees him and smirks. "Sweet payback" she says.

I laugh and hold Bonnie's hand. She smiles and walks to our last class. We walk inside the science lab and sit down on the stool thing. The bell rings as Miss walks in. "Today's a free day just don't leave the class room please" she says and walks out of the class.

Bonnie jumps on my lap and kisses me. I kiss back and wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles and starts rubbing my crotch. I moan in between the kiss as she smirks.

"Its been awhile, does freddy still have the moves?" Bonnie whispers.

"Of course freddy still has the moves" I say.

"Then you wanna sneak out of them class room and go..you know" Bonnie says.

"Yes" I say as we get up. Once we get up the principal walks in the room.

"Bonnie freddy I have to talk to you, let's go" he says.

"Ohhh their in trouble" foxy yells.

We follow the principal to his office. We still down as he sighs. "Bonnie, bon bon escaped jail... She's after you" he says