Names are identity

This has been stuck in my head all day continuation/inspiration from this http://fillsyouwithdirtysins.tumblr.com/post/144306457266/yknow-the-continuation-of-the-blueberry-thing

I AM SUCH A FREAK......XD

Sans watched as Papyrus finally closed the bedroom door and walked away, releasing the magic tears from his eyes, unable to wipe them away with his tied hands. He should have never lost it, he should have never given in to his primal urges and jumped on Blueberry, but, who would have thought of this outcome at the time? He could have taken the beatings, treating every blow as a sign of love, turning him on more and more. But, why is anything different here? He would have loved the teasing from his brother, so why not his alternate? More tears start to roll down his cheekbones as he remembered every word Paps had said, each word like a dagger digging into his back. Paps loved Blueberry, so much more then the skeleton he was fucking, remembering to tell him with every thrust he made. "how dare you" was thrusted into Sans, hurting him more than the ruff handling he was not used to with Paps, all the while, being refused the right to call Paps name in the middle of it all was torture as well. He lay there for what felt like hours, tied to the bed, tears soaking his red shirt and dripping onto the sheets, his tears that were falling ceased moments ago as he heard footsteps just outside the room. Sans eyes grew dim and faded out, as he tried to hide his emotion, the shirt could be written of as sweat but... he will pretend this is Boss, that will be simple enough right?

Papyrus opened the door to see a shivering mess of skeleton tied to his bed frame. Smirking,  he began to continue where he left off "well well, have we learned our lesson about not being an asshole?" the smaller skeleton nodded in silence as the taller one started to untie the ropes attached to the bed. Paps then grabbed the shriveling mess to shove his face into the bed frame, he was tied to moments ago, and took him from behind. Paps received nothing but gasps and moans of pain and pleasure from the small freak as his first orgasm of many tonight hit him, soaking both him and Sans in a thick coating of magic. He recovered pretty quick and began thrusting once again into the smaller monster, lifting Sans front half up while doing so. Orgasm after orgasm hit the tall skeleton until he began to feel exhausted, and Sans was unable to keep himself upright, the smaller skeletons cock swelling around the cock ring placed there looking extremely painful then when they had first started. He decided it was time for the punishment to end. As he began to gently peel the cock ring off, Sans began to let out an agonizing scream. He broke down more and more as the painful grip that had been placed on his conjured cock was released and he came into Papyrus's hand. Tears rolled down Sans eyes as he spoke for the first time in hours "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself I'm sorry." Papyrus took pity seeing the exhausted skeleton break down, feeling a little flustered he spoke back, soothing the poor monster "shh... I forgive you... shhh..." Guilt dug into Paps heart when he heard Sans last words while he drifted off to sleep "I'm sorry, Boss"

whelp I did that 0.o................. bye......