I love you (Honeymustard?)

This came from experience..... not the sex XD but the reaction to the words....

Red was laying in Paps bed again, Paps light, gentle kisses trailing down each of Reds bones as they reached there destination, Paps long orange tongue reaching down to lick the conjured pussy. This had been the third time Paps and Red had been in this situation together, Paps was determined to show Red how he felt. Red gasped as the orange appendage slid into his pussy, slowly lapping up the juices that spilled out. Pap dividing the concentration of his carefully placed licks, to take his pants off, reveling a glowing member. Red whimpered in loss of contact as the tongue pulled away but gasped as it was replaced with Paps member slowly pushing into him, setting a steady pace as he placed his forehead against Reds. He spoke, with all his heart into his words as he whispered to Red "I love you" repeating the words every couple of thrusts.Reds entire body stiffened, he remembered those words very clearly.

 Flashback Underfell:

Sans body slammed against the table, cracking the back of his skull as he watched his brother loom over his body tearing at the fabric of his shorts. "w-why are y-you doing this?" he managed to muster as his brother was about to pound into him. "I love you" he heard before his body and mind gave out from pain.

Reality:

Reds body tensed up as he tried to make a sentence "L-l-l"

Flashback Underfell:

Sans legs gave out as he hadn't noticed the drug that had been slipped into his drink, Grillby picking him up and taking him into the back of the bar, burning his clothes as well as some of his bones. Sans tear stained eye sockets looking up at the large monster as he mumbled "no" and "why" over and over pain becoming the only thing he clearly feels as the fire creature cracks out an "I love you"

Reality:

Tears started to pour from Reds face and Pap by this point stopped all movement as Red contenued to try to speak "l-l-l-a-a-a"

Flashback Underfell:

Sans was slammed up against his desk held down by Gaster as Gasters magic slid his pants down. shocked to see Gaster behind him as he was touched in places he was never touched before. He looked up at his Gaster, with innocent eyes he spoke, voice shaky, " d-dad what is going o-on?" "shhh" Gaster whispered his member pressing against Sans pelvic inlet "everything's fine, I am doing this because I love you" then pain was all Sans felt.

Reality:

Red now a sniveling mess under Pap, repeated the word as he believed it were true "liar, liar, l-iar"

Operant Conditioning sucks... and I feel horrible. Now I must say this happy fathers day everyone... in two days... But technically, on a good note, Operant Conditioning can be fixed with a lot of hard work, good luck Pap