Gone but not forgotten (Fellcest)

Request from Lesserdawg, hope you like it. WARNING: NON-CON

"SANS!" Papyrus grunted as he trusted in for the last time. His time with his brother finally finished, well into the long night. Sighing, he withdrew himself from Sans insides, he wished he had more strength to at least cover the two of them up, but as he reached for the blanket, his eye sockets fluttered shut.

Sans eyes flew open as his brothers breathing grew even, his bones ached from the countless days of repeat. "Papyrus" Sans sobbed, thinking of the days that led up to this. He shouldn't have been such a burden, maybe then, would papyrus have spared him this torture. More tears began to pour from Sans as new liquid appeared from his eye socket, 'when had Paps?'

Sans shook his head a little to focus his thoughts, lifting his head off the pillow, his eyes slowly made it to the tall skeletons face. 'Papyrus had such a beautiful sleeping face' Sans thought as he summoned his magic, ramming four sharpened bones into his brothers soul.

Papyrus face turned from a peaceful look, into pure agony as his breathing got ragged, looking around for the threat 'I must save Sa-' finally noticing the feel of his brothers magic, mixed with the feeling of death. "SA.....SA...NS" Papyrus tried to offer his brother, but he found words were hard to speak.

Sans broke from his blissful trance at his brothers voice "its okay Paps" he whispered happily "you are just gonna go to sleep" Sans reached down to pet his brothers head as he noticed the fear laced in his eyes. "It will be fine after a reset, I will make sure this doesn't happen again." 

Sans watched as his brothers gasps for air, slowed down, the fear in Paps eyes turning into panic as he couldn't move his body to breath. The last thing in the eyes of papyrus as his vision blackened was Sans.

Soul finally stopping, Papyrus turned into dust.

>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<

"SANS YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT!" Papyrus screamed as he held his brother by the neck again "I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOU DO YOUR JOB" Paps rounded on Sans again "ARE MY PUNISHMENTS TOO NICE? SHOULD I MAKE THEM HARDER? HMMMM" he questioned, "n-no Bos-" Sans tried to speak, but was cut off "I KNOW, TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS"

Okay... no sex.... my bad.... I just got into it.... the wrong way... maybe tomorrow... in another chapter...