Chapter 2

"Wow." Emmett said after Bella was done ranting about how she hated her sister because she was a brat. "You do hate her don't you?"

"I do." Bella said.

But, inspire all that, before she knew it, Edward and her were sitting in Charlie's cruiser driving towards Amelia's house.

"She lives here alone?" Bella asked

"She lives here alone?" Bella asked. Charlie nodded. "Why does she need so much space?"

"I don't know, Bells." Charlie said. "Please behave."

"If she does."

They walked up to the front door and Edward rang the bell.

Bella's cousin Amelia opened the door. She smiled. "Uncle Charlie."

She gave Charlie a quick one sided hug and then looked Bella up and down

She gave Charlie a quick one sided hug and then looked Bella up and down. "Bella. It's so good to see you." She said clearly remembering the last time they met when they were eleven.

"Amelia." Bella started stet hung the 'a'.

"It's Mia." She interrupted turning around and walking. Charlie followed the lead and Bella, have no choice did the same dragging Edward along.

Soon they were all seated. "Anything you guys would like?" She asked. After everyone refused she settled down herself.

"You are?" She asked looked at Edward.

Edward opened his mouth to speak but Bella spoke instead.

"That's my boyfriend Edward. So keep your eyes and your hands away."  She said slowing down towards the end.

Mia blinked a few times slowly turned her head towards Bella turning away from Edward. "I have a perfectly good life and an amazing boyfriend or actually forgive me, fiancé. I do not need to steal yours."

"What type of boyfriend lets his girlfriend away for so long?" Bella asks making a face.

"One that trusts his girlfriend won't cheat on him. And respects his girlfriend's privacy and wishes." Mia replied curtly.

And the two cousins were once again at it.....

TeamBella or TeamAmelia?

Is the storyline good?

Have you checked out my other book?

I'm sorry it's so short. I'm actually going for a vacation a day after and will return on June 11th. So I probably won't update. I'm sorry. I'll update as much as I can in the time have right now.