Chapter 13

Bella stood in a corner watching Jasper instruct the other Cullens. Mia hadn't been a bother for the past few days. It was as if she was avoiding them. And she overheard Carlisle and Edward talking about how Rose and Jasper had been acting a little different. Carlisle had simply brushed it off. He told Edward that Jasper was probably overwhelmed with all his emotions and Rose was...being Rose.

But Bella didn't believe that. Edward had told her that both of them had lately made it a point to think in the languages Edward did not know.

The Denali cousins had come over to help them with the Victoria and newborns situation.

"Where is Elezear?" Emmett suddenly asked.

"Ah. He met an old friend. Should be here any minute." Said Tanya.

"I'm am here." Said Elezear walking into the field.

After he was greeted by everyone, Alice asked, "Who did you meet? I don't think there are any other vampires in forks. Unless..." Alice trailed off.

"No no. I don't know any of them. It  was no one living in forks. It was a little distance away from forks. A nomad. Not exactly a close friend of mine, but she is mated to an old and very close friend of mine." Elezear explained.

"Elezear, why are your thoughts in Chinese?" Edward asked. Chinese was one of the few languages he did not know and Elezear knew it.

"Oh. He has been practicing his Chinese for a few days now. Reacquainting himself with the language, if you will. We are all planning to visit China soon." Tanya covered up for him, her own thoughts in Bulgarian, another language Edward did not know. But Edward brushed it off seeing as the language of Tanya's thoughts was always changing.

Carlisle looked like he wanted to say something but did not. He and Elezear had lived together for about 4 decades and had been in touch with each other after that as well. All of his and Elezear's close and old friends were mutual. For him, most were old friends it not close. However, Elezear was always close with all those covens. The question was, which one of them was he taking about.

Hi guys! Hope you liked it. Please share the story. And vote, comment and follow me if you aren't doing so already. Do check out my other stories.

I have a total of 4 published stories including this one. Feel free to message for any request or inquiry.