Welcome Home

Jack's POV

I'm nervous as fock. I check everything one last time. Mark is supposed to arrive from the airport any minute now. Two lit red candles adorn the center of the table, along with a pot of beef bourguignon stew and an opened bottle of red wine. I smooth my grey-blue shirt, the one that makes my eyes pop, though I'm a bit uncomfortable wearing a shirt in the first place. My discomfort makes it all worth it just for the sparkle in Mark's eyes when I wear it.

I hear the key in the lock and butterflies flitter in my stomach. Fock, I'm so nervous. I swallow with difficulty. A week without him was too damn long. Next time, I'm gonna go with him. I run to the door and open it for him, a big smile on me lips.

"Welcome home, love." I whisper, all choked up as I take in the sparkling chocolate eyes, the gorgeous smile and his majestic floof. I shoot towards him and hug him real hard.

"Missed you too, Jackaroonie." His arms encircle me as he chuckles, hugging me back just as hard. His lips find my earlobe and start nibbling on it. Tingles run up me spine and a moan leaves my lips before I can prevent it. I stutter my next sentence like a focking teenager.

"Um... I-I made you supper." He looks behind me at the table.

"Ooh, wow, a candlelit supper? You spoil me babe, I love you." He says with his deep sensual voice, right in my ear.

"Love ye too, Mark." I say, kissing him softly and tenderly. He lets out a little moan as my tongue caress his slowly. It sends my blood racing through me. I break it off, needing air. I rest my forehead on his, looking in his warm chocolate eyes with my blue ones.

"Let me help ye with that, love." I grab his suitcase, hefting it behind me into our apartment. He follows me inside, putting down his carry-on on the couch. He then sits at the kitchen table. I pour the wine and serve us both a portion of my stew. I sit down in me own chair, in front of my handsome boyfriend. He spears a piece of beef and eats it, a blissful expression on his face.

"Oh God, that's so good!" He moans contentedly, sending naughty thoughts into my brain. It's gettin' hot in here, phew! I undo the top button of my shirt. His brown eyes pierce mine with a lustful gaze, fully aware of his effect on me. I shake my head to clear it.

"So, how was yer trip? Did you have fun with yer family?" I try to take my thoughts away from sex for now to be able to enjoy the meal and the company. I send him back a mischievous glance, the kind that says 'Wait til later! I'm gonna getcha good!' An answering challenge is apparent in his chocolate gaze, as if to say 'Bring it on!'

"I had so much fun! It had been so long since I've been able to record a few collabs with Bob and Wade, while in the same room. Next time, I'm bringing you with me, I missed you too much."

"Same here, love." God, I love that gorgeous man, so much!

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"Same old, same old. There was an update on 'I am bread'." I watched his reaction with a knowing smirk. A flicker of irritation passed on his face.

"Reeeeaaally?" He said in an Ace Ventura impression. I let out a laugh.

"I know how much ye looooove this game!"

"Oh yes, I love it so much, I want to squeeze the life out of it! With hugs!" A semi-serious murderous expression crosses his face. I laugh even more.

"I love ye, babe." I say with fondness in my voice.

"Love you too." He says ruefully.

We enjoy the comfortable silence between us while we eat. I noticed his hand splayed beside his plate within touching range. I inch my hand towards his, little by little, until my fingers brush against his. He jumps a bit, then a smile blossoms across his face, his warm hand covering mine. We finish our plate then I get up to gather the dishes while he puts away my stew in a plastic container to let it cool off. Just as he finishes rinsing the pot, I arrive behind him, hugging him and nuzzling his neck. I inhale his incredible scent, warm, musky, earthy all at once. He shivers and gasps as I pepper kisses and bites along his neck and shoulders.

"Holy fuck did I miss that!" He moans contentedly in my arms.

My hands caress his broad chest through his t-shirt, one hand flicking a nipple, the other slipping between his jeans and boxers. He's already half-hard and I palm his length through his underwear. He inhales sharply as his hips buck towards my hand.

"Did ye satisfy yerself while ye were gone?"

"No babe, I kept myself for you as always."

"Good boy." I say while carding my hand through his silky raven locks.

"Bed?"

"Bed." He nods eagerly. He hurries up his spiral staircase as I chase after him.