Something more

Jack's POV

I've been having some thoughts about a somewhat taboo subject lately. BDSM. The idea both thrilled and terrified me at the same time. I've had a couple of bad experiences with previous lovers, yet the idea of being submissive to Mark fills me with a sense of rightness, especially with that voice of his. I don't even know if he'd be a good dominant or even if he'd like to be one. We've briefly talked about it a little bit. He knows I already did some and what I liked and what I didn't like. It's been a while now and I itch for it. I don't know how to ask for it without it being weird. Maybe if I leave a gay bondage smut book lying around? Maybe it would give him a few ideas. Meh, worth a try. I know he's always reading something if he's not recording/editing. I decide to leave one of mine lying around in the pile of books beside the couch. I then completely forgot about it.

Mark's POV

As I begin to read a random book lying around, I blush as I notice it's smut. Gay BDSM smut, to be exact. And damn, it's hot as fuck. I feel myself grow hard as I read more. I try to hide my boner behind a pillow but it's no use, it just applies the tiniest amount of friction as I squirm uncomfortably against it. I continue reading, imagining Jack and I in various positions and fuck, my length is so hard, it's literally aching. I just can't, I have to...

I get up from the couch and go upstairs where Jack is recording. I open the door to the recording room, almost trembling from the raw desire coursing through my veins.

Jack's POV

I was editing a small Turbo Dismount video when suddenly, the door opens and I see Mark stand in the doorway, blushing as all hell. That's when I notice the uncomfortable looking tent in his jeans. My eyes go back to his smouldering chocolate gaze.

"I want you. Now." I shudder at the raw, commanding tone in his deep voice. I get up from the computer chair and drop on all four, crawling up to him. I know from the look in his eyes that I've given him a few ideas.

"You. Naked. Bed. Now."

"Aye."

"Aye, what?" He has a dangerous glint in his eyes. My mouth goes dry at that.

"Aye, master." I say meekly, a hot thrill echoing through me body.

"Good." He sensually purrs. I whimper as he points imperiously towards the bedroom. I hurry towards the bedroom. I take off all my clothes, freeing my erect length from its confines with a sigh of relief. I then kneel on the bed with my knees apart, my head bowed, my hands clasped behind my back. It's been a while since I've used the standard submissive pose. I wonder what he'll do to me. I can't wait.

He prowls inside the bedroom with a feline grace. God, he's so fucking gorgeous! He gasps when he sees me and I see his chocolate eyes darken even further with lust.

Mark's POV

I think that pose is my new favourite. I go to the dresser and fish out a pair of black padded handcuffs and a blindfold. I see him trembling with anticipation and I smile deviously. I go behind him to tie his hands together. I move him so he's on the edge of the bed and at just the right height to suck me off.

"Open your mouth."

"Aye, master." He says, opening his mouth just wide enough. I plunge myself in his sinful mouth and he sucks me so delightfully. I groan at the tingles he sends, as always skittering along my skin. He's so talented with that hot mouth of his.

Jack's POV

His moans are going straight to my aching, slick prick. I tongue his slit and he bucks into my mouth, growling his pleasure. He's so hot when he does that! I look up at him and a jolt of heat goes through me at the sexy view. His head is bowed, he's panting with his mouth hanging open and his eyes screwed shut, a blush across his cheeks, lost in his pleasure.