Welcome Home part 2

Jack's POV

As he ran up the stairs, he started taking off his clothes. I would have smiled at the eagerness if I wasn't just as desperate as he is. I unbutton my shirt slowly as I follow him upstairs. He stops just in front of the bed, taking his shoes off in a hurry. His t-shirt and belt follow suit. I tackle him onto the bed, falling on top of him.

"Someone's eager tonight?" He says teasingly.

"You have no idea." I whisper in his ear as I lay on top of his naked back. I plant little kisses just behind his ears, earning myself a gasp.

"Babe, I-I know I said I don't... bottom, but I-I want to try it." These words send blood straight to my groin.

"Ye sure about this, love? I'm not pressuring ye." I say as I grind against his arse. He flips underneath me, his sparkling brown eyes searching mine. I gently take off his glasses and put them on the bedside table.

"Yes babe, I'm sure. I was just... really nervous. Be... be gentle, ok? You're... you're gonna be my first." I gape at that. He didn't really tell me that when he told me he preferred to top. I didn't question it as I really like to bottom so I never thought about it. I look into his beautiful chocolate eyes searchingly. I find apprehension, nervousness, lust, love and most important of all, trust. I... I don't know what to say, I'm... honoured by that trust.

"Baby, I... I love ye. I will be gentle with ye... Tell me if something's wrong, 'k, love?"

"O... Ok..." I unbutton his jeans, helping him to shed them along with his shocks. I divest myself of my own clothes slowly, shooting him a heated glance while I do so. I help him out of his boxers, his length springing free with a sigh of relief. I lick the tip slowly as I search under my pillow for the bottle of edible lubricant I had hidden there. His hips buck as he moans with that sinfully smooth voice of his that would damn a saint. I put a bit of lubricant on my fingers. I spread his knees gently so as to have access to his entrance. As I circle around gently with a lubed finger, I swallow around him to distract him from the slight discomfort I was about to cause him. I carefully insert my pointer finger inside. He squirms a bit. I go up to kiss him.

"You okay, love?" I ask as I move my finger slightly inside him.

"Honestly, it's a bit weird but it doesn't hurt." He says, still squirming uncomfortably.

"Good." I go back to his length, swirling my tongue around the head as I insert a second finger. He moans and gasps.

"Still doesn't hurt, but it's a bit weirder." I scissor my fingers slowly to stretch him a bit. I explore inside him to find the spot. I slowly pump my fingers into him. "It's beginning to feel... aah!"

He suddenly tenses up, his eyes falling shut as he moans heatedly. "Oh God, oh God, oh my God, yes, right there, oh yes!" Yep, found it. I try to memorize its approximate position inside him. I scissor my fingers a bit more, I insert a third finger, always aiming for the pleasurable spot as I stretch him further. "Are ye ready for more, love?"

He nods, panting hard, his length slick with saliva and precum. I slather my length in lubricant, aligning it with his, then rubbing the both of us at the same time. It sends my head spinning with lust as he groans loudly. Fock it, I have to get into his warmth.

"I'm going in, love." He nods, a bit dazed and nervous. I start with just the tip and it's glorious. I have to resist going in to the hilt, right now. I slowly insert more, inch by inch, always asking if he's okay each time. After a few minutes, I'm finally in to the hilt. I tremble with the effort not to move. He squirms a bit, making me moan.

"If ye continue moving like that, I'm not sure how long I can contain myself..." I warn him, panting.

"I think you can start moving a bit, babe." He says sheepishly. I kiss him deeply as I start pumping a bit, aiming directly towards his pleasurable spots. After a few thrusts, I find it and he keens. He's never made that kind of sound before, I'm proud of myself. I keep that angle and start slamming into him.

"Yes... ngh... aah... aah... aaah... right there... harder... faster... oh God... oh fuck... so good... babe, I'm gonna... babe, I'm gonna..." He almost screams those last words.

"Me too, babe, me too." I grab his length and swipe my thumb along the slit, one of his most sensitive points, the one that undoes him every single time. He roars my name as he shoots his essence across our stomachs. He's contracting around me and I moan his name as I cum inside him. My arms are trembling from the effort to not let myself fall on top of him, panting hard.

"That was... wow! Thank you!" He says, dazed and tired. I reach for a towel to wipe both our stomachs with a trembling hand. I then pop out of him, making him hiss.

"Are ye alright, love?"

"Yeah, just a bit sore. So worth it, though. I'm definitely going to ride you sometime again in the future."

"Looking forward to it, Markimoo. Though I'm warning ye, tomorrow morning, your back and your hips are gonna hate you."

"Right now, I don't really give a fuck." He kisses me slowly, then lays on his left side in his usual sleeping position, his back facing me. I spoon him, hugging him close to my chest. I deposit a small kiss on the nape of his neck.

"Love ye, Markimoo, goodnight."

"Love you too, Sean." He yawns sleepily. "Good night."

I fall asleep this way, a sleepy smile on my face.