Chapter 7: Hey a Dead Man!

As people have pointed out, SHIELD only has up to 10 levels, so here is the fixer upper part. Clint and Natasha are level 9, while Percy is level 9, almost 10, that part is going to stay because of the fact that Fury trusts him a lot and Percy is sort of Co-Director.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! Season 2: Episode 12: Who You Really Are for Agents of SHIELD. Some of the facts might not make sense but just go with it, all you need to know is Coulson is alive and has a new team, he is not director yet.

I was literally about to step off the Helicarrier, Nico in tow before my phone rang. I sighed, "You know you can't assign a guy a job and then maybe say never mind." I said pinching the bridge of my nose totally expecting it to be Fury.

"Good think this isn't about whatever mission you have. Think you can help an old mentor out?" Shock rang through my body as my mouth automatically opened a bit and I couldn't speak.

"Percy?" Phil Coulson asked through the line.

"If this is a prank you are dead." I hissed feeling anger that someone would do this cruel joke.

"We can talk soon, I'm picking you up in ten. And Percy, this isn't a joke." Phil said before hanging up on me.

"Who was that?" Nico asked as he lounged on his back somehow eating a Snicker's Bar, "Do I want to know where you got that?" I asked feeling like I already knew the answer, there was this agent in SHIELD that just so happen to really, really like Snicker Bars...

"Probably not." Nico said and naturally reached into the shadows and produced another bar. I just sighed and sat next to him, "So who was it? Who are we gonna kill?" Nico asked suddenly excited at the killing part.

"We aren't killing anyone, I think." I groaned and watched as fifteen year old pouted, "No Nico." I sighed and watched him shrug before resuming to eat his Snicker.

Just like Phil said, ten minutes after the phone call a hovering feeling came above me, we couldn't see it but Nico and I both felt it there.

"Huh, upgrade version." I commented as the aircraft descended and became visible. Nico and I both stood up and 

We waited near the back as it slowly descended, "Look what Thanatos brought us Nico! A dead dude!" I said sarcastically as Phil personally decided to greet us.

"Nice to see you to Percy." Phil said smiling as I rolled my eyes and gave him a brief hug where I whispered that if he ever scared me again I would go to Hades and kill him myself.

"Nico." Phil said after a few seconds and they gave each other acknowledge nods before Nico grabbed his pack, and followed me into the ship where the back lift back up.

"So what did you need my help with?" I asked taking off my spy glasses, which were literally black tinted sunglasses that just screamed 'cool' and 'mysterious'.

"We have an agent that has recently acquired powers, more specific Earthquake powers." Phil said giving me a look as I drew a breath in.

"You mean this is the file that all agents are being briefed about, those above level 8. The uh, Obelisk and what it does?" I asked and thought about what he said about the agent, "And I get how she has Earthquake powers but where do I come in?" I asked and suddenly the plane shook which I instantly knew what from and leveled it out using my own powers.

"She can't control it?" I summarized as Phil regained his steps.

"That is true. Can you help her?" Phil asked and I saw the look in his eyes, this was more than some agent. She must have been someone who he cares about, another mentor (father figure) to someone else.